*5*

Five months-June

Liam stared at his computer rapidly typing the speech he had to make for his meeting this week.

This was really important because investors are coming to the building observing, they said he'll a couple more Payne Corporations all over if he does good

He needed no distractions so he was glad Ezra went to bed early since he didn't take a nap today. Zayn was, well he didn't no where his husband was or what he was doing.

He was quiet today, unusually quiet and that worried him. He should check up on him but he hasn't got up from his seat for two hours now and he's pretty sure he won't stop

Liam had stopped to drink his water until he heard a soft knock on his private office door, "Yes?"

Zayn peeked his head in, "Leeyum" he mumbles.

Liam removes his glasses, placing them near his computer. "What's wrong Hun?" "I-" Zayn starts out before wrapping his arms around himself.

"You alright?" He says starting to stand. "Im fine," he says suddenly grumpily. "Are you not coming to bed?"

"Yeah in a minute babe, I just need to finish this" Zayn glares at the floor in reply making Liam stare worriedly.

Liam closes his laptop and gets up gingerly, walking around his desk to where Zayn is looking suspiciously sulky and grumpy.

"What's wrong? Why are you upset babe?"

"Because," The younger huffs, "My feet are starting to hurt a little, my bump got bigger, I've downgraded to only wearing your sweatpants all of the time because I'll be fat and it's the only thing I'm comfortable in. It's awful, I feel awful."

Liam just wanted to hold onto his husband and never let go.

"And you won't even look at me, am I ugly now?" "What?" Liam shouts, but bites his lip when he sees Zayn's face scrunched up his eyes watering.

"Aw baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell" Liam tries. He holds his pregnant husband close to his chest, Zayn sniffs wiping his face in Liam's shirt.

"I-I didn't mean to pick a fight, I-I just wanted you to rub my back for a while" "It's okay, I know you didn't mean it zee, it's alright"

Liam soothes, kissing the top of Zayn's unruly bed head. He starts kneading his lower back. "Do you still want that back rub? I can do it for you"

"No, that's okay. Thank you anyway, li. Gonna lay down for a bit, I think," Zayn says, leaving Liam's embrace. "I'll be there in a few gorgeous"

The pregnant man nods turning to head out of the office, waddling a little, which Liam thinks is completely precious.

It's so precious because Zayn and is so small, and he himself doesn't notice that he's waddling like a little penguin.

Zayn gives a small smile and a little wave, as he gets to the door closing it.

Liam made sure his papers were saved and shut him laptop off before getting up to go into his bedroom.

He quickly peeked in his son's room seeing the small ginger cuddled with his endless collection of stuffed animals, sleeping with his little pouty lips.

Liam smiles before going across the hall to his own room, he opened the door to see his husband lying on his back with his eyes closed.

"You alright? You've quiet all day" Liam says closing the door behind him, turning on the baby monitor.