*11*

"Today's the day!" Zayn squeals rubbing at his five month old bump, he decided to wear Liam's shirt his don't fit on him anymore.

Liam opens the door for him as his beautiful husband waddles inside the hospital. "Li I'm so excited, after this we'll get to choose a room color for peanut"

Liam intertwines their hands smiling at his glowing husband, "Can't wait" he says kissing his hand. Zayn breathes in slowly before taking a seat.

Liam kisses his temple, "I'm gonna go sign us in" "KK" Zayn says with a smile, at first he felt alone watching Liam walk away to the receptionist desk,

"Is this your first baby?" A woman with the white blonde hair asks. "Well my first time getting pregnant, but before I adopted a baby. He's almost two" Zayn says smiling at the thought of his curly haired angel whose with Niall who volunteered to watch him.

"How about you?" "This'll be my second, my oldest son Declan is seven" she says motioning to the boy with the shaggy blonde hair playing with the toys in the play area.

"Oh he's adorable, congratulations" "Thank you, and congrads for you! How you like being pregnant so far?" Zayn puts a hand on his stomach, "The hormones and kicking drive me crazy but it'll be worth it"

"What's your name?" "Zayn, and you?" "Elizabeth" "It's nice to meet you, Do you know what your gonna name the little baby?" "Well either Connor or Jackson, still deciding" "Oh your having a boy? That's so exciting!"

"What're you having?" "Well that's why we're here, but I have a feeling it might be a boy. Either way I won't her/her any less"

"Same here but Declan actually wanted a little sister but he says a brother is cool too" she says making Zayn chuckle. "I bet you're husband is happy about that, mines has been saying it's a boy since the beginning"

Zayn says motioning to his husband writing on a clipboard. "Accurate, he's already picked a color for the room and bought football décor"

"That's my husband," Zayn says groaning. "Our one year old, Ezra, his room has filled with football decor. He even has a poster of Neymar on his wall, he doesn't even know who the hell he is"

The whole 30 minutes they chat for a while until her name is called, "It was lovely meeting you Zayn" she says trying to get up. "Liam" Zayn yells motioning for help.

Liam rushes over helping her stand. "Thank you so much" "No problem" Liam says giving her a smile, he made sure she was balanced. Zayn smiles watching her call her son over, "Aw their so cute" he says watching her son latch onto her hand

"Looks like you were making friends there" "I always make friends Liam, I'm friendly" "Not all the time" "Now is not the time" Zayn says poking his shoulder

Liam placed a hand on his bump, "Hey peanut" he says rubbing it. "Stop you'll make the baby kick me like I'm a soccer ball" Zayn whines already feeling a kick.

"Cant wait to find out if you're a girl or a boy" Liam says with a fond smile. "Same, oh just imagine Ezzy being a protective older brother"

"Same" Liam says day dreaming. He can see Ezra rushing to pick up his sibling from bugs, Loki, even mud puddles. That warned his heart up, he was so excited

"Malik-Payne?"

Zayn squeals extending his hand so Liam could help him up. Liam lifted his husband up making sure to hold his hand as they walked, well Zayn waddled, to the room where Louis was going to be in.