*7*

Zayn huffs getting out the car to stare at the huge mansion in front him, "Liam I don't want to be here, you know I don't like petri dish" "I know but Isaac is nice, yeah? Besides all your friends are going to be here too"

The Bradford native groans rubbing his stomach, "If she calls me fat i'll knock her ass out"

Liam picks up half awoken Ezra laying his head on his shoulder, "I know, but Ezzy will make friends too"

"I don't want her stuck up kids ruining the sweetness of my angel, Liam I swear" The older grabs his hand helping him up the steps of the home.

Today the Malik-Payne family were going to a friend from college house for a cook out. Liam was excited because he'll see some of his pals whereas Zayn was iffy.

There was one woman, Perrie, who annoyed him no doubt.

She always made eveything a competition, he bets that she'll do it with the babies too. She has a one year old named Xavier who was the cutest little thing.

But she always had to make it seem like he's better.

Liam rings the doorbell, "I think they'll let you say whatever you want since your hormonal" "Great, i'll get to tell her that outfit makes me want to puke and she smells like avocados all the time"

After a while the door was opened by a small boy with blonde hair and brown eyes, "Hi leeyum, hi Zayn" "Hi Austin, you got so big" Zayn says pinching his cheeks.

"Thank you, mum and everyone else are in the backyard with the rest of the old people" He was Zayn's bestfriend Cher's son, he was the sweetest little guy in the world.

"I hope you don't think we're old" "Never, you guys are my favorite" the eight year old says with a smile, his front tooth missing.

Zayn ruffles his hair watching him run off, "He's the only one I like" He whispers to his husband. "What about the other kids too?"

"They're cute, but Austin is more mature" "I mean he is the oldest here" He says waddling towards the backyard where the eight year old rushed out.

Liam was trying to wake up Ezra as he followed Zayn outside.

The brunette noticed Zayn was already surrounded by women, his close friends from college.

Liam walked over once the red head rubbed his eyes yawning, he looked around curiously. "Ki" Ezra wines.

"We'll see him later, don't worry pumpkin. You get to play today!" Ezra claps tiredly, looking around.

"Aw Zayn! Your bump is so cute!" "Thank you Cher" he says sitting down with a sigh of relief.

"Your five months right? How does it feel?" "Splendid, especially when the little one kicks all night" he says sarcastically, earning a laugh from the girls around him.

"Aw is that Ezra? Look at how big he got" They swarm around Liam like bees around honey, cooing at the one year who stares at them weirdly.

"Hi cutie pie" Ezra looks at Liam who smiles, "Say hi bean"

"Hi" Ezra drags out with a cheeky smile. Zayn snorts hearing his friends squeal and ramble on about how cute his son is, oh he knows. His son loooves the attention.

"Well what's with the noise? Xavier is trying to read" Perrie says glaring.

Zayn eyes goes straight to the chubby one year old holding onto a baby book as he waddled next to Perrie.