*19*

"Liam, you better make this room perfect. I swear if you don't i'll kill you" Zayn says rubbing his stomach.

Liam looks up from the paint, "Excuse me?" "You heard, I see something I don't like im strangling you"

"Oh Zee, this anger hormone isn't very cute anymore" Liam says with a nervous laugh. "Good" Zayn says sitting in chair.

Today Liam and Zayn we're decorating the baby nursey for their baby girl that's coming in three months. "Do you think Ezzy should help? We can't leave him out"

"Didn't you just say if you see something you didn't like that you'll strangle me?" "Yeah, so?" "Ezra is one almost turning two, you really think he's going to be gentle painting?"

"Yes" "Do you not remember when Loki was blue? And ezra hand prints we're everywhere?"

"The past is in the past Liam, get over it" "You made me get on my knees and scrub the floor while you ate pickles" "Shhh," Zayn says placing his finger on his lips.

"Less talky more painty. Lemme go get Ezzy so he can help" Zayn says getting up from the chair.

Liam snorts shaking his head, he opened the can of paint checking out the color. Zayn wanted to do a rose water color which Liam thought was really pretty.

Just as he was carefully putting paint in the paint try Zayn came in with Ezra holding his hand.

"Hey buddy!" Liam exclaims making Ezra smile rubbing his tired eyes. "Ezzy you're going to paint your new sissy's room" The ginger claps rushing over but Liam catches him and pulls him away from the paint.

"Alright Daddy is going to help you," The man says handing him a small paint brush and Liam grabbing his own.

Liam helped dip Ezra's brush in the paint before pulling him over, "Now watch daddy" he says.

The taller makes a long stripe on the white walk, causing the year old to copy Liam but even slower. "See Liam, I told you he was gentle!" "Yeah yeah yeah"

Zayn sat back watching Liam finish half the room and Ezra repainting his side from earlier, "Ezzy you're doing so good"

Ezra smiles cheekily at him before putting the paint brush down and waddling over to him, "Done!" He exclaims as Zayn puts him on his lap.

"You only did one side" Liam says with a chuckle making Zayn scowl. "He's finished, don't overwork him"

Liam scoffs adding more paint to the pan, "How about you two go downstairs and I'll call you when it's finished"

Zayn raises an eyebrow looking at him curiously, "Alright no funny business," he says putting Ezra on the ground. "Let's go get a book bubby" Ezra squeals rushing into the hallway towards his room.

"We'll be in his room if you need us" Liam nods leaning over to kiss him. Liam closes the door behind his husband before going back to work.

~*~

"Ezra whatcha reading?" "Book" he says showing him the cover. "Ooh can you read to me and the baby?" "Bebey" he gurgles patting Zayn's bump

Zayn smiles watching Ezra babbles and say random words staring at the words in his baby book.

He gently played with Ezra's growing hair pouting, his baby was going to be two years old real soon.

Time went by fast, before he was laughing and babbling, now he was walking around using his words correctly. He missed it but he also liked the way he is now, he was a really good baby never caused any trouble.

Except for getting paint on the walls the other day, but overall he was an angel. He couldn't wait for him to be an older brother, he just knew he would be an amazing one.

Suddenly the door opens and Liam comes in with a smile, "Hi" he says making Ezra point and laugh. "Ticky!" He says referring to the paint on his hands and some on his face.

"You finished?" "Yup, have a look" he says coming in to pick up Ezra. Zayn groans getting up before catching his balance, "I'm fine, thanks for asking" he says making Liam smile sheepishly.

Zayn walked out the room, Liam close on his trail. Once Zayn opens the room he gasps, "Oh my god Liam!" He says cooing at the gorgeous shade of pink on the walls.

He added a small rainbow near the window, but what made him even more happy is that Liam painted their daughters name on the way

Zahra

Zayn hearts burst with love, "You finally chose a name" Liam smiles nodding, "You like it?" Zayn nods wiping away his tears, "God, you're making my eyes sweat"

Zayn waffles over to hug him, Ezra smiles cheekily wrapping his arm around his father's leg. "This is so perfect Liam"

Liam smiles kissing his forehead, "I'm glad you like it sweetheart"

"Ezzy you like it?" Zayn asks pulling away. "Pwetty" he says pointing to the name on the wall. "That's sissy's name, can you says Zahra?" "Zahwa" he says frowning

"Yes, good job. That's peanut" Ezra tilt his head making Liam laugh. "We'll practice that later," he says kissing his son's cheek.

"All that's left is putting Ezzy's bed together and Zahra's crib" Zayn smiles pinching his cheek, "Look at you being a good daddy"

Liam smiles shrugging, "Well I don't mean to brag" Ezra pats his face, "Juish" "You want some juice?"

Ezra nods pointing towards the hallway. Liam huffs kissing his cheek, "I'll be right back" Zayn nods waddling over to the wall, "Zahra, you're going to love your room" he says rubbing his belly.