*12*

"Okay bean, you ready!"

"No dadee"

"C'mon don't be scared, daddy is going to catch you" Liam encourages wiping the water from his face from jumping in the pool, watching his husband help him out the door..

Zayn had finally waddled out towards the pool with Ezra, the tyke clinging onto his hand with his colorful swim diaper on. "Liam he's scared"

"Well can you put floaties on him sweetheart?" Liam asks swimming over to the curb of the pool, where Ezra was spaces away. Liam pouts extending his arm making the red head shake his head.

Zayn comes back with blue baby floaties and life vest, "Pumpkin let's put your floaties on" Zayn says carefully sitting in the lawn chair nearby.

Ezra rushes over squealing, "Bue" "Blue, that's right. Good job!" Zayn praises kissing his forehead.

The pregnant man placed the floaties on his son and also the life vest, Liam thought it was unncecessary but Zayn wants him to be safe.

Zayn ties it a little tight, but not to much for the one year old to whine about it. "Ok, let's go swim with daddy"

Ezra walks over as Liam extends his arms. "Ready?" Ezra makes grabby hands moving excitingly.

"One, two, three!" Liam holds onto Ezra's sides tightly when the one year old jumps in, dunking him under water for a couple seconds before popping up.

"Hey that wasn't so bad huh?" Liam asks as the year old squeals wiping his face.

"Good job Ezzy" Zayn shouts clapping, before settling his laptop on his lap. "Babe what're you doing?" Liam asks as he twirls around with Ezra.

"Baby names, since you made me go to sleep last night" "Zee you were up til one writing baby names, we have all the time in the world" "Exactly four months Liam Payne, I want to be prepared"

"Well what names have you come up with?" he asks pushing Ezra's curly back from his face as he splashes the water.

"Well I have a top four" "Alright let's hear it" "Nova, Arabella, Zahra, and Rose" Zayn waited for a response but didn't get any as he scrolled down the website, "What do you think?"

He looked up to see his mouth and Ezra's mouth under water showing him how to blow bubbles. Zayn coos, "Liam did you hear?"

Liam nods standing up, "Yup, I like those names" "Really? Which do you think?" "I'm not sure, that's hard" he says smiling at Ezra blowing bubbles in the water.

Zayn groans, "You're on name duty, you have four months to figure out so I can come up with a middle name"

Liam nods, "Alright I'll choose soon, I promise" Zayn closes his laptop watching them, "When are you gonna teach me how to swim?" "Well we can try after that little sucker pops out"

The brown man wrinkles his nose, "Ew don't say that, sounds gross"

Liam laughs in response as he carefully lie Ezra on his back with his head resting on Liam's bulky shoulder, "Can you kick for me?" Liam asks making Ezra babble kicking at the water. "Oh bean you're doing so good, better than I've ever done" Zayn says clapping.

"You we're doing good, it's just you would be distracted" "I mean my firefighter of a husband is shirtless, how can I not be?"

"That's cute" Liam says snorting. "Yeah yeah" he says rubbing at the spot his daughter was kicking at.

"Something wrong?" "You think it'll hurt when my water breaks?" "Possibly, but don't worry about that" "It's gonna hurt like hell" "Maybe, Louis says it'll be like taking a poop that won't come out"

"Liam!" he says covering his ears.

Ezra giggles poking Liam's nose, "poopy" "You made a poopy?" "No dadee!" Ezra says splashing him.

Z"Stop teaching him how to say poopy Liam" "What, it's good to know if he has to pee or poop"

"peee" Ezra drags out splashing Liam again.

~

"Liam can you rub my feet please?" Zayn asks laying back on the bed. "What do I get in return?" "My love" Zayn says wiggling his toes.

Liam gets on his knees grabbing his tan feet, "So I was thinking," the brunette starts out as he massages Zayn's feet. "Would you want a baby shower?"

Zayn gasps, "Oh my god yes! Little gifts and food" "What about the people?" "Who cares, food and gifts are all I'm worried about" his husband says with a smug look.

"Well alright then" Liam says chuckling. "It's gonna be so fun, decorations, candy, games. Leeyum I can't wait"

The older man smiles patting his stomach, "So it's settled, we'll have a baby shower and i'll decorate"

"No" "Yes" "No Liam, you'll end up getting sports and stuff." Liam scoffs, "Nuh uh, I'm gonna get pink and purple, all that junk. Trust me, don't you trust me?" "Of course, I trust you with our son. Just not decorating for our baby girl"

"Please," Zayn stares at Liams puppy dog face. "Please, Please, Please?" Zayn huffs, "Fine but I will not hold back and say my opinion"

"Yay" Liam says getting off the bed. "Where you going?" "Start looking at décor"

"B-But I wanna help" "No, you stay here and watch tv" Zayn crosses his arms pouting, "I'm starting to regret this decision" "I know but in the end, it'll be an amazing decision" Liam says kissing his temple before rushing out.

Zayn leans over to his nightstand opening his draw, he grabs the pack of cookies opening them. "You better not be eating junk Zayn" he hears Liam yell.

"I'm not" he says taking out a cookie. "You sure?" "Yeah, I think I know what I put in my mouth" He says shoving the cookie in his mouth before hiding the pack under his pillow. "Okay, if I find a pack under your pillow you're in big trouble"

"What're you gonna punish me?" "Maybe" "You touch me i'll sit on you Liam" he says sitting up from the pillow. He slides out the bed heading towards the bathroom, "Let's see how big we are today" he says standing in the mirror.

Zayn lifts Liam's shirt up checking out his large baby bump, "God I'm huge" Zayn turns the other way whining, "Why do you have to make me fat princess?" he says with a pout. He missed his somewhat muscular scrawny body.

"Aba pway" Ezra says rushing into the bathroom. Ezra shakes his head making his curls fly as he pats Zayn's bare stomach.

"Thank you bubby" he says picking him up before standing him up on the sink. "Can I see your tummy?" Ezra lifts his shirt it poking at his pale stomach, "Babeh"

Zayn snorts, "You got a baby in there?" "No" Ezra says wrinkling his nose with a giggle.

Zayn turns to his left side checking out his bump, "Can't wait for you to come out sunshine" Ezra does the same watching Zayn the mirror. "Pwetty"

"Who's pretty munckin?" Ezra points to Zayn in the mirror making him aww loudly. "Thank you Ezra, that's so sweet" he says peppering his cheek with kisses.

^^^

update !!!

I'm not over pillow talk, my mom loves the song :')

So I came up with four names that I'm very fond of,  you probably saw up above. I want you guys to vote on what name would fit best

1. Nova

2. Arabella

3. Zahra

4. Rose

Plssss vote, i'm gonna ask this again when I get ready to write the birth chappy :)

-Saliah xx