*24*

Liam rushed around his house making sure the decorations were precise, the snacks on the table, the food already finished.

He had been busy trying to make this the best baby shower in the world for his husband, of course with the help of Trisha who was helping Ezra get dressed

The three of them got to decorate the place, well Ezra just ran back and forth grabbing things for the two. Then rushing away with a squeal to the other person.

"Liam doesn't Ezra looks so handsome?" Trisha gushes holding Ezra who was cheesing proudly in his little light pink checkered shirt and his beige shorts showing his pale legs.

"Well look at you buddy," Liam says picking him up. "You looking good" he says kissing his cheek. "Tank you" "You're welcome cutie pie" he says.

"Well Zayn is coming in an hour, so is everything ready" "Yup, got the snacks, all Zayn's favorite sweets. The food is done and the decor looks marvelous"

"Oh I'm so excited" Trisha says going into the kitchen. Liam smiles at Ezra, "You ready for the baby shower?" "Soda" "Yeah you'll have a little later, how about some juice?"

"Juish" Ezra says clapping. "Okay let's go get some grape juice"

~*~

Zayn breathes heavily walking up the last step to his home, "Fuck you for not helping me" He spats breathlessly looking at Harry and Louis who shrug sheepishly.

Zayn already begins unlocking his door, "Why're you guys so quiet?"

Louis shrugs, "Well we can't enjoy the peaceful silence?" "No" The pregnant man says. He gets the door open throwing the keys into the dish a little too hard.

As soon as Zayn waddles into the living room he hears a loud group of people yelling, "Surprise!"

He jumps a little, feeling Louis hold him securely. "Don't scare me like that!" Zayn says frowning, crossing his arms.

His mother rushes over hugging him, "Pumpkin be happy! It's your baby shower, Liam and I did everything" Trisha says pulling him into the dining room.

Zayn smiles fondly at the decoration, "This is adorable" he gushes at pink colors.

Ezra rushes over hugging his leg, "Happeh birfdeh" he says making everyone laugh.

Liam picks the two year old, "I said happy baby shower buddy" he snorts.

"Oops" Ezra says hiding his face. Zayn smiles kissing Liam's cheek, "And to think I doubted you" "Exactly, you like it?" "I love it! Especially the cupcakes he says grabbing one" "Zee that's for later"

Zayn already starts eating it, "My baby shower, I do what I want" he says sending Liam a scowl. Zayn was sat down at a chair to the dining room, pink balloons attached to it.

"Did people bring gifts?" Zayn asks watching family and friends mingle. "Truck loads" Liam says rubbing his bump.

Zayn nods, "Okay, you didn't burn the food did you?" "Of course not, I was extra careful. Ezra helped too"

Liam motions to the two year old laughing at Yaser who hits his head repeatedly with a balloon.

"Aw," Zayn gushes. "Did you buy a gift?" Liam frowns, "I don't need to buy a gift, I put that baby in you"

"Atleast you could give me a gift for doing so" Liam looks at him in disbelief, "How about we eat, yes? I made chicken" Zayn gasps, "Chicken! Gimme gimme gimme" he says clapping excitingly.

The brunette gets up snorting, "I'll be right back" he says going into the kitchen.

Ezra rushes over handing Zayn a paper, "Baba pwetty" he says with a cheeky grin. Zayn smiles taking the picture of different colored blobs, "Ezzy this is so pretty, thank you!"

"Yo welcome" He says making Zayn bend down carefully kissing his forehead. "God you're getting so good with speaking, you think you can tell daddy to hurry up?"

Ezra nods moving his little legs, "Daddee" he shouts, rushing to find his father.

Zayn listens to his son babbling loudly after that. "Zayn I have to leave early for a doctor appointment for Davey" his friend Vera says with a pout.

"Aw that's alright, thank you got coming!" he says hugging her. "Thank you for inviting me, my gift is one of the biggest here. I hope you like it" "I will thank you" he says waving, Liam already coming in placing a plate in front of him

"Here you go" Zayn grins grabbing his fork, "Thank you sweetie pie" "You're welcome, want me to round the presents after you're finished" "Kk" he says stuffing his face.

~*~

Zayn smiles brightly pulling out a couple stuffed animals from the box, "Thank you Barbra!" He gushes showing Liam. Liam set the present to the side, as he rocked his sleeping two year old.

"Aw this is so cute, she's going to have so many stuffed animals" Zayn says rubbing the spot where his daughter was now kicking at.

He got a bunched of toys, dresses, onesies, and a lot of people even got Ezra presents since Zayn hasn't done a baby shower for him.

He wishes the two year old haven't eaten so much sweets, he could've stayed up to help him open the gifts.

"Zayn, how's being pregnant?" someone asks making him groan. "Terrible, half the time I'm hungry, or upet. Then this one insults me" He says motioning to Liam as he opens his next gift.

"I do not" "He called me a cow the other day" "I said a cute cow" Liam says making half the women in the room shake their heads. "Like that helps"

"What? I said he was cute" Liam says with a shy smile. Zayn smacks his in the face with another pair of onesies he had just opened.

Liam sat back checking to see if Ezra was fully asleep, he smiled at the passed out ginger.

He rubbed his back gently watching the way Zayn's eyes light up when he sees more baby stuff. The way his eyes crinkled and the thank you's spilling out his mouth.

He was happy that his husband was finally happy. He was happy at the fact their family was growing a more and more.

He noticed Zayn's stomach was growing more and more too, he didn't know one baby could make him so, y'know

Big.

He'd never say that to his face because he'll be cursed out on the spot, but he just noticed. He should ask Louis about that later. "Li look, Louis bought matching little jerseys!" Zayn exclaims making the older man grin.

^^^

Wattpad is acting like a dick today

I can't even see half my stories and their covers, and people said it's publishing things themselves

ughhhhh ;-;

So now I'm on my computer, it's fine here but on my phone it's shit

But anyways, how'd you like today's chappy?

What do you think Liam is thinking?

Comment and vote :)

-Saliah xx