*13*

Six months- July

"Alright Zee I'm heading out" Liam says going over to give him a kiss and hug. "Don't work too hard" "I promise" Liam says kissing a half awakened Ezra as he tries to eat his oatmeal.

"You should probably lay him back down" Liam says chuckling. "I think I know how to raise my child Liam, go to work" Zayn says pointing towards outside the kitchen.

The brown man gave him a little wave, watching him get his stuff together before leaving the house. "Ezzy wanna see grandma and grandpa?"

Ezra rubs his eyes nodding, "Gamma" he says putting his spoon down.

Zayn puts the oatmeal away picking up his one year old, "You're birthday is next month pumpkin, you excited?" "Ayyy" 

After giving Ezra a bath and attempting to put clothes on the hyper active one year old, Zayn was already on his way to his parents home.

"We're here!" Zayn says excitingly making Ezra wiggle in his car seat. The father parked the car in the driveway, once he carefully gets out he waddles over to the back to get his son.

"Peekaboo" Zayn says making Ezra hide his face giggling. He unbuckles him out setting him on the ground after he closes the door.

"Ready?" The pregnant man asks. sliding his baby bag on his back. He took Ezra's hand walking him up the steps, Zayn rung the doorbell repeatedly making Ezra starts copying the ding dong noise.

"Duckie what did I tell you about doing that?" Trisha asks finally opening the door.

"You were taking so long" She scoffs picking up Ezra, "How's my little ball of sunshine?" The ginger smiles cheekily, poking at her cheek.

"Alright so I'll be home, Liam and I will be back to pick him up later" "Well what're you going to do the whole day?"

"Um mom, I'm carrying a baby that won't stop kicking me. I need sleep and food" Zayn says in a duh tone.

Trisha pats his cheek, "Alright then, be careful driving home" Zayn nods handing her Ezra's baby bag, "Be good pumpkin" He says leaning over to press a kiss on his forehead.

Ezra waves pouting, "Bye bye" Trisha gives him an extra wave before closing the door. Zayn groans walking down the steps, "Time for myself" he says in relief.

Once he gets home the first thing he does is making a sandwich, at it, and pass out on the couch.

A few hours later he woke up with a half eaten granola bar on his chest, he places it on the pillow beside him before opening his laptop

He rubbed his eyes a little before clicking on his email, "Oh a new one" he says excitingly. As soon as he read the name Danielle, he frowned clicking on it
~
Liam whistles happily as he closes the door to his car before making his way up to his home. Today was actually a nice day for him, he didn't have to do as much so he got to leave early.

All he wanted to do was play with Ezra and spend time with his lovely husband.

Just as he unlocks the front door he was met with silence, it has never been so quiet in the household once Ezra began talking.