*shorties*

:')

Zayn smiles, putting on Ezra's shirt on with the bright pink heart in the front. "Happy Valentine's Day bubby" "Happeh" Ezra gurgles the rest making the man laugh.

"Good job, that was really good" Ezra smiles proudly once Zayn brushes his hair. "Daddy is coming home early today to hang out with us"

Ezra claps, "Foo!" He exclaims. "Oh what if he does make food for us, won't that be fun? Maybe being some flowers and chocolate? He lazy ass didn't do that last year" Zayn says scowling.

The pregnant man helps the ginger down the steps, he watches the one year rush over to his toys.

He gently sits on the couch taking in a breath, "Hey princess, calm down in there" he says holding his stomach where his daughter was kicking.

"Ezzy get your sister to stop kicking me" Zayn whines. Ezra rushes over placing his giraffe on his large bump, "Stop babeh" he says pressing his ear on Zayn's stomach.

Zayn smiles feeling the baby kick, Ezra removes his ear squealing. "Say hi baby" "Hi babeh" Ezra says kissing Zayn's clothed stomach like his daddy always does.

Liam still hadn't figured out the name for their baby girl, Zayn was frustrated because why was he taking so long?

Zayn watches Ezra rush away back to his toys, leaving the giraffe on his stomach.

The Bradford native starts playing with it, moving it across his belly as he hums.

That was until he heard the door slam. He jumped before groaning, "Not this bull shit again" he mutters.

He hoped Liam was stressed or anything, he remembers the last time that happened.

They got into an argument, Ezra was around five months at the time and he cried his little heart out witnessing it.

That day he vowed he'd never fight infront of Ezra, knowing he scared, more like Liam scared the little angel.

Zayn tries to looks towards the doorway, "Liam? Don't come in here if you have an attitude, I'll punch your nose off"

Liam steps in holding a bouquet of bright red roses making Zayn gasp, "Surprise, happy Valentine's Day Zee"

"You remembered!" "Of course I remember, last Valentine's Day was terrible" he says blushing with embarrassment, he had been working a lot and he came home to Zayn who cooked a big meal for him.

He even dressed Ezra up in a little suit. He felt like total crap when he heard his husband shout happy Valentine's Day, his gurgling son in his arms.

"Here you go beautiful" he says handing him the roses, a box of chocolate in the other hand. "Hey!" They both hear Ezra shout looking at them curiously at them.

"Oh I didn't forget you bean, c'mere" he says getting on his knee. Ezra squeals rushing over, Liam gave him a miniature bear with a heart in the middle of its furry chest.

The year old hugs it tightly before rushing back over to his toys. "Hey don't I get a kiss and a hug?" Liam asks pouting.

Ezra waddles over giving his father a peck before hugging him, "Tank you" he says clearly making Zayn's heart melt.

He's getting so good talking, even pronouncing his words correctly. He was so proud, Liam kissed his forehead letting him go play. "I can't believe you remembered" Zayn says smelling the roses.

Liam sits next to him wrapping an arm around him, "How could I forget? Last year was kinda crappy, so I'm making it up to you" "You're so sweet" Zayn gushes kissing him.

Liam smiles kissing him back before pulling away, "Each rose represents how long our love will last"

Zayn frowns, "But they'll die" he says staring at the roses, but he notices a plastic one in the middle making him giggle.

"You are the corniest shit in the world" "I know," Liam says wrinkling his nose. "And guess what? I'm making dinner for the three of you too" he says referring to their baby girl as the third.

"Really?" "Yup fettuccine and broccoli. My specialty" Liam says getting up. "You starting it now?" The brunette nods untying his pink tie, "Yup, so I'll come get you when I'm done"

"Don't burn the food" "I won't honeybun"

~

"Taadaa!" Liam says helping Zayn sit down at the dining room table. Zayn smiles at the plates infront of him, it actually looked good. It's rare for Liam to cook dinner, when he does it's just magical

"It looks delicious" Zayn says kissing his cheek. Liam picked up Ezra helping him in the highchair, "I made food buddy" "Eww" Ezra says scrunching his face.

"Hey it's good, I promise" "Aw he's so used to me cooking" Zayn says holding his heart. Liam snorts placing Ezra's bowl infront of him, hand him his spoon before putting on his bib.

"Try it bubby" Zayn says making Ezra put his spoon in the fettuccine putting it his mouth. "Is it good?" Liam asks watching Ezra nod munching on it. "Yum" he says before putting another spoon full in his mouth

Liam smiles sitting across from Zayn, "How is it?" "Marvelous, I love it Leeyum" Liam smiles proudly before digging in. "You have anymore tricks up your sleeves?"

"Well once Ezra is gone to bed, I planned on making you a hot bath with rose petals and everything. To show how much I love you"

Zayn heart flutters, God he was so lucky to have a man like Liam in his life. The best husband and father in the world, he watched as he helped cut Ezra's broccoli so the one year old doesn't shove all of it in his mouth

He's done it before, with everything. He choked on chips one time, Zayn had checked chips off the list and decided that Ezra shouldn't eat them until he's a bit older

"You alright babe?" Liam asks looking at him worriedly. "Yeah, m'just happy to have you in my life" "I'm happy to have you in my life too Princess, happy Valentine's Day"

"Happy Valentine's Day, donut"

^^^^
I know it isn't Valentine's Day but I just wanted to write this

I'll be making shorties! Just like the lil stories I have written for the first book, so it's twice the adorableness :)

How'd you like today's chapter?

ZAYN FREAKIN DYED HIS HAIR PINK, HE LOOKS GOOD IN ANY COLOR IN MY OPINION OML. HE QUENCHED MY THIRST ONCE AGAIN

*clears throat* anyways comment and star it :)

-Saliah xxx