*26*

Liam rushes into the hospital with Ezra on his hip, he was careful not to go fast because he didn't want the two year old to fall. "Zayn Malik-Payne? He was brought here earlier?"

The receptionist nods, "Third floor, room 8B" she says looking on her computer.

"Thank you" he says heading towards the elevators. "Daddy, I wan baba" Ezra says laying his head on Liam's shoulder. "I know buddy, we're going to see him" he says rubbing his back once the elevator opens.

He walks in pushing the number three, he takes in a deep breath holding onto Ezra.

There we're so many things running through his head, he just wanted Zayn and his daughter to be alright. Liam took a couple breaths in once the elevator door dings open.

Room 8B was all he was looking for when he strolled through the hallways looking around, he noticed Harry sitting across the room Zayn was in

"Harry? What happened? Is Zayn and the baby alright?" Harry stands up nodding, "I think so, some doctor and Louis are in there" "What happened?"

"Well Zayn called me and said that his stomach was hurting pretty bad. So when Louis and I drove over there he was complaining more and it was like his water broke or something. So we drove here and I haven't seen him since"

Liam sits down frowning, "They haven't told you anything?" "No, it's been an hour now" Harry says sitting next to him, he pushes the curls from Ezra's face.

Liam sighs impatiently as he rubs Ezra's back, "Early he had told me that the baby was kicking pretty hard, I didn't think anything of it" Harry nods, "It'll be alright, maybe a false alarm?"

"I hope so" Liam mumbles. Ezra pouts rubbing his eyes, "Wan baba" "You'll see him soon bubby, we have to wait" Liam says making his eyes crinkle, his lip quivering as he starts to cry.

"Please don't cry, you're going to make me start crying bean" Liam says standing up to rock him, sighing deeply as he rubs his back.

After another hour, Harry got Ezra to stop crying by singing to him. Liam on the other hand still wanted to know what was going on inside that room.

The door opens and Liam looks up frowning, "Can we come in?" He asks worriedly.

Louis nods, "Yeah we had to run some tests" he says motioning for them to come in.

Liam of course rushes in first spotting his husband in the hospital bed waving, "Are you alright? Is the baby alright?" he asks sitting beside him

"Yeah we're fine Li" Liam sighs in relief wincing at how pale he is. "Can you tell me what's going on?" The bearded father demands looking at Louis and another doctor older, maybe a year older than Louis.

"Well I'm Dr. Irwin and when Zayn was rushed here he said that he was experiencing stomach pain and a lot of kicking inside. So we did so x-rays and tests and Louis here did some test the other day with Zayn that was completely off"

Liam sends his sheepish looking friend a scowl before Dr. Irwin continued. "So I did some test of my own and i'll be happy to tell you that you are in for a double surprise"

Liam looks at him weirdly, "What's the surprise?" He asks.

"Well it's double the excitement" Liam looks around genuinely confused, "Dude, what's the surprise?" Louis looks at Ashton, "M'sorry, he's slow" "I am not! Can you just tell me what's going on?"

"I'm pregnant with twins dumbass" Zayn says rolling his eyes. "Wait what? Twins? There has to be a mistake, Louis said one baby"

"And Louis was wrong, well atleast the machine he was using was wrong. Congrads, you're having twins!"

Liam gulps, "I think I'm going to be sick" He grunts, getting up to go to the bathroom nearby.

Zayn huffs, "Well is that a good thing or bad?!" he yells making Louis pat his leg.

"Chill, be glad he hadn't passed out" He says snorting. "That means double everything!" Harry gushes excitingly making Liam throw up more.

Zayn winces watching as Ezra to jolt awake whining, "Gimme my baby" he says making grabby hands.

"Liam you alright?" Louis asks peeking in. "Yeah yeah" he says waving him off. "Twins, aren't ya excited?" Liam covers his mouth throwing up in the toilet again making Louis wince closing the door slightly.

"Is he alright?" Zayn asks rubbing Ezra's back. "Oh yeah, nerves," Ashton says waving him off. "I did the exact same thing with my husband Luke" "Aw you have a child?"

"Yeah two, my daughter Mia is three and the son Alex is three months" Ashton gushes happily. Zayn was just about to congratulate him until Liam comes out. "I'm finished" he announces plopping back in his seat.

~*~

Liam nibbled on his nail nervously glancing at the way Ezra was rubbing Zayn's bare stomach. "You have two sisters in here buddy, you excited?" Zayn asks making Ezra smile nodding. "Pway!" he says laying his head on his bump.

"Liam? You angry?" "For what?" "You don't look excited, you didn't look excited when Ashton said we're having twins"

Liam turns around, "I am, m'just scared. Double everything, three kids"

Zayn frowns, "You don't want twins?" "Of course I do, it's just. Everything is going to get a lot harder, y'know?" "Yeah but we'll do it together. I mean we have Ezzy, he's a helper too" Zayn says with a smile at his son moving his stuffed animal along his bump.

"That means I have to keep double the boys away!" "Well you're big! You got muscles, and Ezra too" Zayn says with a snort. "Yeah, m'gonna have to teach him how to work out" Liam says laying back on the bed.

"I have to call everyone and tell em we're having twins" "Seriously, does that mean I have to make another crib?" "No they can share, but you do need to add another name on the wall next to Zahra's"

"We could use Arabella! Ezra, Zahra, and Arabella Malik-Payne" Liam says with a fond smile. "Sounds sick, cause like they each have an a at the end" Zayn says giggling.

"It does I love it." Liam smiles rolling on his stomach kissing his belly, "And I love you" "I love you too"

"Luh you" Ezra says hugging his stuffed Lion. "What about us?" Ezra giggles shrugging. Liam grins moving his red curls from his hair, "Can you say hi to Zahra and Arabella?"

"Zahwa an Bella, mine" Ezra says going back to rubbing Zayn's stomach. Zayn smiles, "Oh he's going to be so freaked out seeing two babies"

"Yes he will, probably be upset we'll cut his allowance in the future" Liam jokes making Zayn giggle. "Especially if they're identical, oh that's gonna trip him up"

"Lemme take a picture yeah? Add to the little time elapse we've been doing" Liam says getting up from the bed. "Really? Now? I look like a cow with twins" "A cute cow with twins"

"Liam" "Okay okay, I'm kidding" Liam says taking out Zayn's camera. "Alright let's get you up" he says setting the camera on the bed, he goes over helping his husband up.

"Omf, god only two more months" Zayn says doing the sign of the cross when he's finally on his feet

Liam grabs the camera, "Ezzy wanna take a picture with Baba and your sisters?" Ezra nods sliding off the couch rushing to hug Zayn's legs. "Saw cheese!"

"Cheese!"

^^^

TWINS YAAAY

tbh I wasn't going to do twins but man that makes it more exciting :)

How did you like today's chappy?

Comment and vote :)