*16*

Liam walks through the hallways of the Hospital looking for one person, Louis.

He's had enough of his attitude, Liam's been trying to help him out but in return he gets cursed out by the man. He was sick of it, he was going to give him a piece of his mind.

"You have an appointment?" The receptionist asks. "Yes mam" Liam lies as he grabs the clipboard signing his name. After he was finished he never sat down

He just stood ready to get in and say everything he needs to say. Harry's a wreck, he's been staying at their house for almost two weeks.

He looks so sad all the time, except for when he would play with Ezra. If you ever had a frown on your face, the one year old would instantly start whining because he doesn't like sad faces.

"Malik-Payne?"

Liam got up heading towards the room Louis was in. He opens the door slamming it closed, locking it. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Louis asks taking off his glasses. "You're a dick, you know that?" "Excuse me? Liam you're wasting my time, I have patients"

"Nobody is out there, so far your schedule is clear and you're going to listen to what I have to say"

"No I'm not, I've got work-" "It's so disgusting knowing that you're okay while Harry isn't," Louis frowns for a moment.

"Harry looks like shit, he sounds like shit, and he's crying over shit. What the hell is your problem?"

Louis fiddled with his pen, "He told you?" "You fucking called the wedding off and left him by himself at home to go somewhere. Probably the bar? Are you serious? And you cheat? This isn't the Louis I know"

"I didn't cheat" "Really? Cause Harry says he saw you with your ex girlfriend, having a ball. Holding her hand, all close. I seriously want to punch you in the face"

"Liam look, I understand. But I didn't cheat ok? I plan on explaining everything to Harry but I feel like he won't listen"

"Louis at this point he's listening to Ezra babble and make animal noises. Are you fucking serious? He's not happy, only when he's playing with Ezra mate. This isn't the Harry I know"

"Liam I can't, I'm gonna get rejected" "You're coming over today to apologize" "No, I'm no ready!"

Liam grabs his collar yanking him out of his seat slamming him against the wall, "Do you know what I go through?"

Louis shakes his head slowly, sort of scared now. "Coming home to my best friend and my six month old hormonal husband both crying on the couch eating ice cream. They snap at me nonstop, it's a nightmare. Please, god please come home and apologize" he begs gripping his collar.

Louis raises an eyebrow at how desperate his friend looks right now, "Fine" Liam lets out a sigh of relief, "Thank you," he says dropping his hands, watching Louis adjust his collar.

"I'm gonna pick you up after your shift is over okay? Better get your shit together" he threatens making Louis nod.

"You know I didn't cheat right?" "Thought you wouldn't, you treat Harry like he's the sun and moon in the sky"

Louis rubs his face plopping in his seat, "I do" "Did you really mean to cut the engagement?" "No, Of course not! I was frustrated, you know I say shit I don't mean when I'm frustrated"

"I believe you, but you must have some powerful words mate. It'll take a lot for Harry to be back to normal"

"I know"

~*~

"Hawa Twain" Ezra says picking up his toy giving it to him. Harry gasps, "Thank you!" He says as Ezra smiles turning back to the cartoon again.

"Harry dinner is almost done, you eating?" "No" he mumbles rubbing his eyes. He hasn't been eating that much. "Harry you're eating, I don't care how much you reject it. I'm gonna shove it down your throat" Zayn says scowling at him from the kitchen.

Harry huffs before watching Ezra pull at his overalls bouncing excitingly. He doesn't remember little kids getting so hype about singing dinosaurs, he watched his bestfriends son with big smile on his face.

He imagined what it would be like to have kids with Louis. Louis' big blue eyes, Harry's curly hair and dimples. Or it would be the other way around, he didn't care. He looked down at his fingers, that's probably never gonna happen now

"Dadee" Ezra shouts excitingly as Liam opens the front door. Liam picks up the squealing boy kissing his cheek, "Hey bubby, you being good today?"

Ezra nods looking behind him pointing, "Wou" he says waving. "Hey monster" Louis says poking his nose.

Harry freezes not looking from the floor. "Harry you have a visitor" Liam says walking towards him. Louis closes the door behind him fiddling with his thumbs, "Haz?"

Harry winced, oh how he missed that voice. Zayn waddles in, "What's going on?" He asks before noticing Louis awkwardly. "Oh," Zayn starts out as he rubs his stomach. "Well then, it's time for dinner. C'mere baby"

Liam sets him down watching his one year old rush over to him, "Uh you guys can talk upstairs" Liam says scratching behind his neck.

Harry sighs getting up walking past him, walking up the steps already. Liam pats Louis' back, "Good luck" he whispers making his way into the kitchen

Louis finally goes up the stairs into the spare room where Harry was staying. "Hi" he says closing the door behind him.

Harry stares at the ground not saying anything. "Look Harry can I just explain? What you saw wasn't really what you saw" Louis watches as Harry plays with his hair, his resting bitch face in mode

"Harry talk to me, please?"

"You're an asshole and I seriously wanna break your face"

"Ouch"

^^^^
(• ~ •)

How'd you like today's chappy?

Do you think Harry'll forgive Louis?