*9*

"Oh god, you look like a fat penguin"

"Thanks Cara" Zayn says with a scowl as he sits down on the metal bench across from her. "You know I'm kidding"

"Yeah yeah, how're you doing?" Cara shrugs, "I guess I'm okay" "You cut your hair!" Zayn says with a smile. "Yeah, it was annoying the hell out of me. How about you" she says pulling her short hair in a pony tail

"Well I feel like a whale, peanut keeps kicking me when I eat something hot and Ezra almost two soon so" "That's great, what're you doing for his birthday?" "Well I was thinking of having a party at the zoo, since he loves his animals"

"Aw, a smelly zoo. Kids love it" "Ha ha," Zayn says with a snort grabbing his book bag. "I brought you cookies, I made them myself" he says opening the container filled with chocolate chip cookies.

"Bless you, I ate all my candy bars my friend Helga smuggled here" "You smuggle candy here?"

"Yup, she's messing around with one of the cops so her gets stuff from him" Zayn nod raising an eyebrow, "Well that's nice" he says.

"Yeah" she says before shoving a cookie in her mouth.

"Wanna see a picture of Ezra? We went to the park yesterday and I took a lot of pics" he says happily pulling out his phone.

Zayn showed her a picture of him smiling holding onto his sandwich.

"Aw he's getting big" she says taking the phone. "And right now he's learning to brush his teeth all by himself, before Liam would have to do it with him"

Cara smiles going to the next picture, "He's getting so handsome" Zayn smiles nodding, but notices the sadness in hers.

"You alright?" Cara nods handing him back his phone, "Yeah, I'm just happy. You two are doing amazing with him, better than I would ever do"

"I think you would've done a good job" "No I wouldn't, I can't stand diapers or crying"

"Well you get used to it after a while," Zayn says shrugging. "Y'know next time I visit, I can bring Ezzy along if you want?"

"No, don't do that. You already did that before I don't want you to do that" "Car-"

"I said no, I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I don't want to be anywhere near him. I don't want him to like me or recognize at all"

"Sometimes I think that when he's older he'll be asking us about you. Probably wants to see you too" "And I hope you tell him that I don't wanna see him, in a less harsh way"

"What're you going to do when you leave here?" he asks rubbing his bump wen he felt the baby kick his side.

"I'm going to stay in America, forever and ever" "You won't visit?" "Nope, but i'll send you emails"

Zayn smiles sadly, "Alright" "Maybe i'll pop up when your future kids aren't home" Cara shrugs taking another cookie.

"Future kids?" "Yeah, I know you guys won't just have two kids" "Really?" "Yeah, you two are the type to want a lot of children"

"I do, I don't know about Liam" "Well Liam loves and will do anything for you" Zayn grins, "True, one time I made him buy me Chinese food at 2 o'clock in the morning"

"See! Right there, that's love" Zayn chuckles to himself, staying with Cara until the morning visiting hours we're over.

Zayn adjusted his book bag waddling over to his car parking in the parking lot. Suddenly his phone began to ring making him answer it, "Hello?" "Zayn I need your help!"