*27*

Eight months-September

"Zee why does Ezzy look upset?" Liam asks looking down at the two year old sucking on his pacifier as he pushes the stroller.

"Why did you give him that pacifier?" Liam adds with a frown, looking at his waddling husband. "Cause you woke him up early from his nap, and he was crying"

"So you give him his old pacifier" Liam says raising a eyebrow.

Ezra hasn't had his pacifier since he was nine months old which was impressive to Liam.

"Yes, problem?" Zayn asks turning around showing his big bump. "No no, I'm fine" he says, not wanting to argue.

The other huffs continuing to waddle down the the street of the outside market, "I want to get some baked goods, can we?" Zayn asks holding his stomach.

"Yeah sure, Ezzy you want some cakes?" Ezra nods taking his pacifier out, "Yeah cake" he says clapping.

"God he has the cutest little accent, the house will be filled with little voices. I can't wait" he says excitingly.

Liam smiles, Zayn had been very very excited about the babies coming. They only had one more month until they were finally here and he is ecstatic.

The brown man always wanted a little girl, but having twin girls? Just makes things better, they get to wear matching outfits, having matching toys, Zayn was definitely having a ball just thinking about it.

Liam on the other hand was happy too, but deep down he knows that their time will be on the twins half the time.

He was afraid that himself and Zayn will leave Ezra out, not purposely, he doesn't want that to happen at all. Ezra is still so young, he doesn't leave the little angel out.

"Hey let Ezzy out, I want him to walk with me" Zayn says with a pout.

Liam stops to unbuckle Ezra from the stroller, "Can I have that please?" The brunette asks motioning to the pacifier.

Ezra takes it out his mouth, putting it in Liam's hand. "Thank you bubby" Th  ginger sends him a toothy smile before getting out the stroller to grab Zayn's hand.

Liam smiles putting the pacifier in the baby bag placing it Ezra's seat. "Oh Li it's a little bakery over there" Zayn says pointing over to a pink shop that said Cheryl's Cakes.

Ezra squeals pulling Zayn over. Liam follows behind him, he made sure to open it for his husband. "Thank you LiLi" Zayn says pecking his cheek

Liam pushes the stroller inside the bright bakery, "Aw this is cute" he says looking around, he noticed Ezra already staring at the display of cupcakes, cookies, brownies, etc

"Oh god this place is heaven" Zayn says sitting down in a booth. "Ezzy what're you doing?" Liam asks smiling at his son

"Yummy" Ezra says trying to grab the brownies from the glass before shoving it in his mouth

Zayn snorts watching Ezra rush over, "You got some brownies?" Ezra nods showing him his cupped hand, "Share" he says, motioning to his palm.

Zayn takes the 'brownie' putting it in his mouth, "Oh that's so yummy, thank you handsome" he says, rubbing his belly.

Ezra squeals, "Bebehs eat" he says pressing his hands on Zayn's belly, patting it gently.

"Thank you bubby, they love it" Liam smiles standing up, "What do you want to get?" "Hm I want some of those brownies, then the cupcakes, and oh get some cannoli's too"