*2*

"Oh god Liam, that's the spot" Zayn groans out as Liam made his body feel like it was in heaven. "Harder please" he whines.

"Well someone's a little bossy today" Liam says snorting, he does what he's told making Zayn moan a lot louder. "I just want you to make me feel better" he pouts.

Liam tried his best to give Zayn the best back massage in the universe since his back was starting to hurt. "Your bump hasn't gotten bigger, why does your back hurt?"

"I slept wrong." he says pouting. "I didn't wanna lay on my stomach cause that might hurt the baby"

Liam kisses his cheeks, "You're a cautious daddy" Zayn smiles as he shrugs, "I know" he says, enjoying his back massage.

Liam gives him a kiss on the neck before getting up, "I'm taking Ezzy out today, you wanna come?"

Zayn shakes his head lying back on the bed, "No it's ok, you need Ezzy and daddy time. I'll try to catch up on some sleep"

Liam made sure to tuck him in, "I'll bring you back some food later if you'd like" "Double bacon burger with pickles please, don't forget the large fries and milkshake too" Zayn recites his order before cuddling in the sheets.

The brunette rolls his eyes, "Alright, see you later sleeping beauty" he whispers looking back to see him already passed out.

The man snarls a bit, closing the door slightly. He began making his way across the door with Ezra's named plastered on it.

Liam opened it quietly peeking in to see if his bean was awake from his nap, he noticed the little red head rubbing his eyes leaning back on the bars.

"Hey buddy, you had a nice nap?" Liam asks walking over to the crib.

Ezra smiles making grabby hands, "Dadee up" Liam smiles listening to his cute little accent.

He picked him up kissing his chubby cheeks, "Ready to spend the day together?"

The red head claps in delight. Liam grins grabbing Ezra's little baseball cap similar to his own.

"Alright first we're gonna go to the mall so I can buy you some clothes, then we'll go to the park, and we might even see grandma and granpa bobby too" He says listening to Ezra babble loudly as they go down the steps.

Liam made sure he zipped up Ezra's purple hoodie with a green dinosaur on it, placing the black cap on his head.

"You look good buddy" Ezra grins as Liam opens the car door placing him in the car seat. "Woom" Liam laughs fastening he seat belts, "That's right buddy, vroom vroom"

Ezra moves his feet excitingly making Liam peck his forehead before closing the door to go sit behind the wheel.

He starts the car, the music from the radio starting to play making Ezra shout in delight.

On the ride to the mall it was quiet, besides the babbling from Ezra.

Liam had Ezra in a stroller most of the time while they were walking around the shops for the kids store. He wanted to get clothes for him instead of Zayn always doing it.

Liam pushed the stroller into the bright store filled with colorful little clothes, which made the man coo out of adoration.

Now Liam understands why Zayn gets so hype shopping for Ezra's clothes, there were so many.

"Aw look, overalls!" Liam says to Ezra who's looking around excitingly, the bright store catching his eyes.

Liam carefully puts Ezra in the shopping cart, and as soon as Ezra sits down he grins cheekily.