*20*

Liam walks throughout the hallways of his job carrying a box in his hand. Today he was finally gonna fire Danielle for almost screwing up his family, women are crazy.

No offense though.

Okay it took a long while for him to fire her because he's been busy with the random meetings being thrown at him, and he's been getting Ezra's bed ready too.

But today was the day, and he has a feeling it will not go well at all knowing how dramatic this woman could be.

He's sure Zayn will happy that she'll be gone, he turned the corner of the office noticing the woman on her phone tapping away.

He groaned internally because she's broken a rule, you cant have your phone out while you're working, only on break.

He walked over and feeling people's eyes on him and at that box they refer to as the fired box as he stopped infront of Danielle's desk

"Hi Leeyum" Liam slams the box on her desk making some people jump. Danielle frowns at the box before looking up at him, "What is this? Something inside?" She asks looking inside the empty box

"You're fired" Liam says watching her face turn into shock. "What why?" "Stop bullshitting me, you know what you did"

Danielle frowns cluelessly, "Gee Liam, not sure what you're talking about" Liam scowls, "Get your things together, be out by 10 minutes" "You're firing me for what? Look I-it was a joke! See, it was all a joke"

"Oh yeah, sending an email to my heavily hormonal pregnant husband lying about me cheating on him. That indeed is very hilarious" Liam says sarcastically hearing some people gasping.

Liam turns to them with a glare, they quickly look back at their computer screens typing. He rolls his eyes turning back to Danielle, "Get your stuff and start packing, I'm not kidding"

Danielle scoffs, "That's not fair!" "Life isn't fair" She stands up causing her chair to fall back, "I had you first! You were mine, not his! What about all the things we've been through?" She yells causing a scene.

Liam feels a blush coming up from his neck from his coworkers who were literally eating this up, "We only dated for four months, we were in college. Years ago, that was the past" he groans backing away.

"He took you away from me, it's only best if I do the same. You know I love you Liam, I made a mistake cheating on you. I only came here to win you back, give me a chance"

Liam pinches the bridge of his nose, "Kendall can you call security please" he asks the man at his desk nearby who picks up he office phone dialing.

"You can't do this to me!" Liam leans on the cubicle desk infront of one of his co workers Malcolm, he sighs loudly listening to her rant loudly.

Liam winces hearing her knock things off her desk, "This is exactly why I'm glad I'm gay" he mumbles making some snicker.

The securities finally come in waiting by Danielle's desk. "This isn't fair! I'll be back, I keep my promises!" Liam watches them round up her stuff escorting her out, "Sorry for the disturbance everyone"

"Who knew you had a crazy ass ex Mr. Payne" He heard one of them say making the whole room erupt with with laughter.

Liam rolls his eyes snorting because it was true, besides Danielle cheating on him back then, she was nuts.