*28*

"Liam! Ezra is on the potty!" Zayn squeals excitingly holding his bump, he smiles at the two year old siting on his blue potty. He was swinging his little feet, frowning at Zayn.

Liam pokes his head in the bathroom, "Is he peeing?" Zayn shrugs, "I don't know, Ezzy you going number 1 or two"

"One" he says putting up the number with his finger. "You all done?" Ezra nods standing up to look in his potty, "Peepee!" He shouts, pointing with his raises brows.

Liam walks in checking, "Hey he finally peed in the potty!" He says giving Ezra a high five. He fixes his pull up, "Good job buddy"

Ezra claps excitingly, "Pway!" He says rushing out the bathroom. "No we have to wash our hands"

"No!" "Yes, now c'mere and let daddy help you wash your hands" Zayn says rubbing the spot where one of his daughters kicked at.

"No Baba!" He yells, then he trying to run as fast as his little legs tell him.

"Liam get your son please, I can't run after him like I used too" Liam nods kissing his temple, "I know babe, you're carrying two little buns in there"

"Thank you" he says waddling after his husband as he goes to his Ezra's room. "Ezzy lets wash our hands, yes? We don't want germy hands"

"No!" Ezra says taking his Lego toys of the toy chest. Liam sighs picking up the ginger, "Let's go wash our hands and you'll play afterwards"

Ezra kicks at his legs whining, "No!" Liam stands there letting the two year old squirm in his grasp, "I've never met a child who never wanted to wash their hands"

"I didn't like washing my hands, until my 2nd grade teacher told me that germs live on ur fingers if don't"

"That's traumatizing" "I know, when I was six I washed my hands 6 times a day" Zayn shakes his head at the memory.

Liam snorts looking down at Ezra still falling out, "You're being mean today Ezra" he says setting him on the ground.

"Mean daddy" he says hitting Liam's leg. "Hey we don't hit daddy!" Zayn says with a frown. Ezra hits Liam's leg a couple times, even kicking him.

"Ezra Nabi Malik-Payne, you stop that right now" Liam says with a stern look. Ezra crosses his arms stomping at his feet, his cheeks turning a bright red.

"You want a time out?" Ezra musters up a scowl before kicking Liam's leg again hard, in which it did kind of hurt the man.

The brunette picks him up, "Alright time out" he says throwing Ezra over his shoulder, the child whining loudly.

Zayn breathes in and out as he follows Liam into the bathroom watching him wash Ezra hands. "I think he's having a bad day" he says trying to keep the wailing two year old still.

"Ezzy you having a bad day?" Zayn asks pouting. "Le meh alone!" "Hey buddy, that's not nice. You don talk to baba like that" Liam says drying his hands.

Zayn sniffs, "Did he tell me to leave him alone?" "Zee don't take it to the heart, he's two. He has no idea what he's saying" he says holding onto the child as he goes down the steps.

The brown man carefully walks down the steps after him, "Yes he did! Where did he learn that?" "Probably Louis, he says that 24/7. I'm glad it's not a curse word" he says setting the small boy on his chair in the kitchen.

"Now you don't move until I say so" Liam says making the two year old cry loudly, kicking at the wall. "Liam he's too young for time outs"

"We have to start early, if you don't he'll be even more disrespectful and spoiled. I read about it" he says crossing his arms.