*18*

Zayn huffs as he places his yoga mat on the floor of the bright livingroom, today he read that for yoga helps pregnant people with their backs.

He changes to the yoga channel watching the man bend over for the camera making him smirk, "I'm liking this already" he says to himself.

He tilts his head watching the people copy him, he huffs before bending down gently attempting to touch his toes. But he failed because of his lovable bump was in the way

"Alright cmon, let's try to go lower. Touch those toes, you can do it"

"God damn it, I'm trying man" Zayn says to himself trying to go lower. After a while he fingers brushed against his toes a little making him squeal in triumphant.

Liam opens the front door closing it behind him, he places the keys in his dish.

He frowned hearing the sound of a unknown man in the livingroom. "Cmon lets get that butt in the air, higher!"

The brunette eyebrows furrow harshly, quickly walking in to see his husband attempting to do yoga on his mat. He somewhat sighs in relief but grins leaning on the doorframe as Zayn looked back a little.

"Oh hi honey" "Well this is new, I'd love to come home with you in this position more often" he says cheekily sitting on the couch.

Zayn cheeks turn red as he stands up straight holding his baby bump, "Stop being dirty" he says putting his hands on his hips.

"Can't help it, how would you like to come home to your husband already bent over for you"

"Shut up" Zayn says sticking out his tongue. As he got a hold of the couch before gently lowering himself onto the bright pink mat.

"Where's Ezzy?" "Napping, he should be awake now" Liam picks up the baby monitor turning it up all the way to hear Ezra babbling to himself.

The man sets it down, heading up the steps with excitement.

He got to leave early from work, so he gets to spend more time with his little son. As he peeks into the one year olds room he watches him climb out the crib, his butt landing on the mat with pillows that Zayn laid there for safety.

Liam opens the door making Ezra look beginning to squeal. "Dadee!" He exclaims taking his time getting up before rushing his chubby legs over.

The man picks him up peppering kisses all over his face, "Hey buddy, sorry you didn't catch me this morning. Daddy had to leave early"

"Foo" Ezra say putting his hand in his mouth. "Okay let's get some lunch then we'll play, you wanna play" He asks earning a quick nod.

Liam carried Ezra down the steps watching Zayn do squats half way, "Hey babe I see a little butt back there" he says, setting the toddler down.

His husband gasps, "Really?" He asks patting his butt. "Oh yeah" the taller says giving it a squeeze making Zayn squeak smacking him away.

Ezra lips shape into an 'o', "Oooh" he says loudly, pointing at Liam who scoffs.

"You gonna be a snitch now?" Ezra laughs putting his hand in his mouth. "That's a yes, just like his baba"