*30*

"Haz what if he doesn't come? God I invited him for nothing" Louis says rubbing his temples.

"Boo I thought you said you didn't care if your dad came or not?" Harry says with a smile.

"I don't, it's just wasted my invitation on him when I could've invited someone else to our wedding"

Today Louis and Harry were at their rehearsal dinner, the wedding is one month away and Louis has never been so nervous in his life.

Well except the first time he delivered a baby, that day was crazy

He was calm before until he remembered that he invited his dad to his wedding.

They two still weren't on good speaking terms, ever since they had that heated fight when Louis confessed that he wanted to be a doctor

He didn't care if he came, that's what he wants everyone else to think. But deep down he did, maybe he had a change of heart.

His dad didn't even come to his college graduation, what makes him think he'll come on the biggest day of his life?

"Lou stop worrying, he might come this time" Harry assures him as he runs his leg. "He's disappointed me before, he can show up for atleast for a couple minutes. That wouldn't hurt"

"Well atleast Jay's here, right?" Harry asks motioning to Louis' mom across from them chatting with his own mother.

"True" Louis mumbles. "Do you think Zayn and Liam are coming?" "Possibly, he's got a take his time though. Carrying twins? That's like carrying two heavy ass bowling balls"

Harry covers his mouth to laugh, "don't tell Zayn that, or else he'll think you're calling him fat" "I would never, Liam has told me the wrath of a pregnant man. It's frightening"

Harry wrinkles his nose smiling before looking over to the doorway, "Oh here they are, they brought Ezzy" he says motioning to the married couple coming inside, Ezra looking around curiously.

"Sorry we're late, big head over there went the wrong way" Zayn mumbles loudly taking his place next to Harry groaning.

"That's alright, im glad you're here!" He says giving him a hug, as well as a pat on his belly

"Did they serve food yet?" "No, not yet. And hello to you too" Louis says snorting

"Oh Zayn! Lou has told us you're having twins now, how exciting" Jay gushes making him smile, Anne congratulating him.

"Yes and painful, very painful" Zayn says rubbing his stomach. "Well don't worry sweetheart, when I had Ernie and Doris it wasn't too bad" "Really?" "Yeah, I was half asleep when I was getting my c-section"

"Oh god" Zayn mumbles pinching the bridge of his nose. Liam sets Ezra on his lap, "Oh don't worry, you'll be fine" Zayn rolls his eyes grumbling under his breath

Ezra smiles shyly waving at some of Louis and Harry's family members cooing at him. "He loves the attention, it's unbelievable" Liam says with a chuckle.

"Aw he's two yes?" "Yup, Ezra can you say hello?" Ezra smiles hiding his face in Liam's chest, "Hi" he murmurs.

"Aw he's so cute" Liam ruffles his curls, "And very mischievous, he tried to grab the fish out the fish tank this morning"

"So Lou, do you know if your dad's coming?" Zayn whispers leaning over a bit,ignoring the conversation his husband was making with Harry and Louis' mums

Louis shrugs biting his nail, "No" Harry grabs his hand, "Don't worry about it" he says squeezing it a little

That's what Louis tried to do, even when his friends and family were having a great time at the dinner rehearsal he was too busy being upset.