*35*

Zayn takes his the walking up the steps to Louis and Harry's shared home, "Maybe he burnt his finger while cooking?" He asks, as Liam helped Ezra up the large steps

"Maybe he's sick?" Liam asks, finally getting to the front door to ring the bell. They waited awhile, listening to Ezra babble about.

As soon as the door opens their met with a crying Harry, "Zee, he's gonna be so angry with me!" He says making Zayn coo.

"C'mon, let's get inside. Who is? Louis?" Harry nods plopping on the couch covering his face.

Zayn sits next to him carefully, "What happened? Did you ruin his signed football?" "No of course not! He'd murder me!"

Liam picks up Ezra setting him on his lap, "Then what's the problem? I'm sure it's not too bad"

"I-I'm pregnant"

Liam's mouth drops making Ezra frown up at him, the two year old tries to close his mouth for him.

"You're kidding!" Zayn says moving his hands excitingly. "No, I took a test" he says, motioning to the small item on the coffee table wrapped in a napkin.

Zayn leans over to grab it, he stares at the pink plus sign before squealing. "You're pregnant! Oh my god Harry! We'll be pregnant together, well atleast until next week" he says, but he shakes his friend.

Harry managers a small smile, "I know, b-but Louis isn't ready. I mean we got married a month ago and I've been on his back about it"

"This is great! He's gonna be happy!" Harry shakes his head, "I don't think he will" he says warily.

"You don't know that, louis loves kids! How did you even end up knocked up?" "Well zee, when two people love eachother they do special things" Liam says making Zayn glare.

"I know, but how? Louis says you guys are still wearing condoms" "We were drunk, the other day. He planned this dinner for me and it was sweet, then we drank to much wine and one thing went to another and I swore he put a condom on but knowing him he'd probably missed the aim to put it in"

"Oh my god, this is crazy" Zayn says rubbing his temples. Harry falls back on the couch, "I want this baby, b-but I don't think Louis will want it"

"Of course he will, Louis would not want a baby. He's surrounded by them 24/7" Liam says, smiling when Ezra pokes at his nose

"Should I tell him?" "Yes, so he knows. He'll be happy Harry, trust me. If he's not in kicking his ass"

Liam covers Ezra's ears, "This is exactly why he's cursing now" "Liam, let my child have the freedom of speech"

"This isn't America" "I didn't say it was, one more smart ass comment you're sleeping in the closet"

"The closet? That's new" Harry says, wiping his nose. "I'd rather sleep in Ezra's room, thanks"

"There! You got it, sleep in the closet or Ezra's room. See this is what I have to deal with everyday, you know?"

Harry nods smiling a little, "Thank you for coming" "You're welcome, you're my main bitch"

Liam gets up, "C'mon Ezzy, let's rummage through their fridge" he says talking the small two year old's hand.

"Wait, that's private!" "You people do it to us, whenever you're over. Our turn!" Liam shouts, picking up Ezra rushing into the kitchen.