*3*

Zayn sits up gently from his warm bed, while rubbing his eyes he notices Liam not lying next to him.

He puts a hand on his bump to make sure it was there, mostly because he always feels like he's in a dream.

He swings his legs to the side putting on his slippers getting up, the pregnant man stumbling a bit as he heads into the bathroom.

The man flicks the light with a scowl once he sees his reflection, "God you look terrible" he comments to himself staring at his unruly bed hair and dry slob on his chin.

Zayn cringes wetting the wash cloth before washing his face, he smiles raising an eyebrow.

He looks back up from the sink smiling, "Who's that handsome fellow?" He asks winking at himself.

Now he knows what Liam meant by vain.

Zayn walks out the bathroom hearing loud music from downstairs, "What in the hell?" He says to himself going into the hallway the music getting louder.

He notices Loki at the bottom of the steps barking loudly trying to sing along.

Zayn snarls going down the steps, it was the cutest thing ever. He scratches he behind Loki's ear making the dog leans against his Leg.

The man starts to hum along, only to realize it was Fetty Wap.

Oh god, Liam is letting Ezra listen to Fetty Wap. Zayn walks down the steps noticing the living room empty, the radio playing loudly.

He makes sure to turn it down, the music giving him a headache.

Zahn into the kitchen leaning on the door frame watching his shirtless husband. The man was sitting infront of his shirtless one year old, relaxing in his highchair who was only wearing a diaper.

Liam's back was facing him, Zayn could point out the scratches he left on his back the night before.

Liam was singing along to the words of 679 to Ezra, the boy happily eating the as his father bed him his oatmeal's

Zayn walked in a little more smiling at them, he saw Ezra's blue eyes wander to him making him kick at his feet excitingly.

"Aba!" Liam turns around seeing Zayn raise an eyebrow, "Hey baby you're awake" "And you're letting our son listen to fetty wap, Drake wasn't enough?"

"It's never enough" Liam says cheekily, then puckering his lips. Zayn wrinkles his nose leaning down to his kiss him.

They both hear a loud whine making them pull away, Ezra pouts doing the duck face making Zayn coo.

"You wants some kisses too?" Ezra nods making grabby hands, Zayn rushes over peppering kisses all of his pale face making him squeal

"Did you have a nice morning with daddy?" Zayn asks as the one year old places both his hands on the man's cheeks, patting them:

"Yesh" "Really? What'd you do?" "Dada foo" Ezra says picking up his spoon putting it in the warm oatmeal showing Zayn

"Oh that looks good" "Ah" Ezra says opening his mouth, moving the spoon to Zayn lips.

Zayn opens his mouth letting his son put the spoon in his mouth, "Mhm yummy" he says chewing slowly.

Ezra claps, "Ayyy" Liam snorts wiping at the baby's mouth. Zayn slyly spits the cold oatmeal in the trash before sitting next to the babbling one year old.

"Well why didn't you wake me up?" "You were sleeping like an angel so I didn't have the heart too. Ezra was already up singing into the baby monitor" Liam says laughing a little.