*31*

"Mum could you rub my tummy please?" Zayn asks, watching his mother place the two cups of tea on the coffee table. "Oh sure duckie" Trisha says rubbing his eight month old belly.

"Thank you" he says taking a deep breath. Liam didn't want Zayn to stay home alone so he got Trisha to stay with him while he goes to work with Ezra.

"How's it going?" Trisha asks picking up her tea, handing it to her son. "It's going well, my feet still hurt when I stand for a long period of time. But I'm excited" he says taking a gulp of his tea.

Trisha coos, "Well one more month baby" "I know, but I get sad knowing I can't chase Ezra around like I used too"

"It's alright, after this you'll get to play with him afterwards" "Thanks mummy, I don't think I'll have any more babies after a while" Zayn says.

"Well that's unbelievable" "What do you mean?" "You and Liam are always active, I keep telling you to wear condoms"

"We do!" Trisha sips her tea cup glancing from him to his bump, "Sure duckie" Zayn rolls his eyes, "Mum please"

"What? I mean your father and I were the same" "Mum no, please I don't want to hear this" Zayn rubbing his temples.

"Man you're father was quite the man, he still is" Zayn cringes, "Stop! I can't run away this time" he whines pressing his palms on his ears.

"Oh boy, should've seen us as soon as you went off for college. Every single night we'd-" Zayn grabs the remote beside him turning the volume up, "Not today Satan, I plan on sleeping tonight" he says making her laugh

~*~

Liam sat back on his chair watching his coworker, Alec, present his presentation on how to get more investments on the company. So far it was going very well

Alec turns away from the board smiling nervously at Liam and the rest of his coworker who clap.

"Ezra how do you think Alec did?" Liam's asks his two year old in the large chair beside him, he was wearing Liam's sunglasses trying to look business like.

Ezra takes his thumb out his mouth, "Ayyy" he says clapping, causing everyone to coo as well as laugh.

"Well done Alec, I'll look at your presentation and use some of your ideas" "Thank you Mr. Payne-Malik" "You're welcome, now Debra you're up for next week" he says to the blonde hair woman who nods.

"Alright, you can go on your breaks" Liam says dismissively. Ezra waves to them as they leave, "Daddy wan pway"

"You wanna play? What do you want to play bub?" Ezra thinks, "Twain" he says taking off the glasses. "Trains? Well let's go get your trains" Liam says getting up from his chair, following the two year old who rushes out the room

He makes sure to rush after him so he doesn't fall, it was amazing that his two year old knows his way around the large office.

Liam opened his office closing the door behind him, "Alright let's play trains" he says sitting on the floor of his office, grabbing Ezra's Thomas the train bag.

He takes out his little colored trains placing them on the carpet hearing Ezra squeal getting on his stomach to play.

Liam sets the bag against the desk before grabbing a toy, rolling it on Ezra's little arms causing the two year old to giggle loudly

"No daddy" He says sit up rolling his toy on Liam's dress pants. "Mr. Payne, you have a guest"

Liam get on his knees picking up the phone, "Send em up" he says before hanging the phone up, continuing to play with his son