*33*

A/N: my favorite love song ^^^

"I think I'm going to puke" Louis says, breathing heavily as he looks over at Liam. "Mate, take deep breaths, you'll be fine"

"But what if I mess up my vows? What if Harry doesn't want to marry me? W-What if my dad doesn't come"

Liam grips Louis' collar shaking him slightly, "Shut up and breathe you rat, breathe!" Louis pushes him off, "M'not a rat" Louis says frowning.

"Calm down, Harry is excited" "Really?" "I saw him earlier, he was jumping for joy" Louis smiles, "Really?"

"Yes really, now get it together. I wasn't this nervous at Zayn and I's wedding" "Lies, you we're sweating bullets. Had to find you a new shirt, it was gross"

Liam's cheeks turn red, "This is about you, not me" He says, he hears a knock at the door. "I'll get it" Liam says rushing off to answer it. Today was the day of Louis and Harry's wedding and Louis was more nervous then ever

He was fine his morning but as soon as he got to the church, and stayed in his room to get dressed. He completely fell apart, too scared of making a fool of himself

"Louis! Look at my little man" Liam says with a wide grin, looking down at Ezra who was smiling widely. He still had his long curly hair, but it was slicked back just like how Zayn's is. He was wearing a little black suit, with suspenders

"Hey look at you! You looking good Ezzy" Ezra grins hugging Liam's leg, "Tank yous" "You're welcome"

Liam picks Ezra up, "You good?" Louis half nods, "I think I need a nap" "You can nap afterwards" "Just a small nap?"

"Hell no, now c'mon we got pictures to take" he says, motioning to the door. Louis takes a deep breath, "You got this Tomlinson, you're alright"

///

"Zayn? What if Louis doesn't want to marry me?"

"Harry shut up, Louis is the only person that can put with you" Zayn says teasingly. Harry smiles weakly, "M'scared" he says turning to look at his bestfriend

Zayn smiles, "It's okay Harry, I was scared too. Remember?" Harry nods, "Yeah, you cried for a whole hour talking about your hair being a mess"

Zayn scoffs, "It was, besides I wanted to look good for my soon to be husband. Everything turned out alright in the end, look at us now. I have a two year old ginger and I'm knocked up with twins"

Harry smiles, "That's goals though" "I know, but you'll be fine. After today you two will be Mr. And Mr. Tomlinson-Styles and soon you'll have little larries running around"

Harry grins, "Yeah, I can't wait" "That's the spirit," Zayn says leaning over to give him a high five. "Thanks for letting me be your best man, even though I can't stand for that long"

"It's okay Zee, I don't want you to be in pain standing up there" "Good cause I can't stand for five minutes without whining"

"Have you heard from Louis' dad?" Zayn asks, after a moment of silence. Harry shrugs adjusting his black suit, "I think he's coming, I hope he does. Louis would be so happy"

Zayn nods, "I'm so happy for you two" he says, with a proud smile. "Thank you Zee" Harry says, standing up to give him a hug.

Zayn flicks his curls a little, "Now for the honeymoon, try to be a little flexible. It makes the sex even more amazing"

Harry scrunches his nose, "Thanks for the advice" "You're welcome, always happy to help"

There's a knock at the door making Harry frown. "You ready? The wedding is starting in ten" the wedding planner, Annie, says with a smile.