*21*

"Alright Ezra, we're going to be deliverers today" Zayn says excitingly.

Ezra claps excitingly as Zayn straightens out his shirt. "Alright you ready?" "Weady" Zayn smiles kissing his chubby cheeks.

"Let's go find daddy" Zayn says holding his bump, his daughter was kicking a lot today. He loved feeling her kick but she kicks very hard at times so it hurts.

"Liam do you have all the invitations in the bag?" Liam walks into the living room wth Ezra in his arms and the blue bag in the other, "Yup, got em all"

"Good, this needs to be perfect" Liam coos, "Babe it's fine the way it is, y'know we could just mail them" "That's boring, you know i like doing things the hard way"

"Oh do you?" Liam asks cheekily. "Buzz off and get my angel in the car" he says with a scowl. Liam smiles opening the door for him, "You excited bub?"

Ezra nods. "You're almost a big boy now" "Ayyy" Ezra says clapping.

Liam snorts kissing his temple, "That's his catch phrase Zee, aye" "I think he's trying to say yay" Zayn says giggling as Liam places Exra in the carseat.

"Vwoom" Ezra says clapping his hands. Liam grins, "That's right, what does a doggy say?" "Woof!" Ezra says sticking out his tongue like Loki.

"What does a lion say?" "Wawrrr" Ezra says scrunching his little eyebrows trying to look scary. "God Zee, we have the cutest child of them all"

Zayn sits in the back next to Ezra buckling himself in, "You got that right" he says. Ezra squeals pointing at Zayn, "Aba!" "Ezzy!" He says before leaning over to kiss his forehead.

Liam checks both of their seat buckles before going behind the wheel, "Alright first stop, parents house!"

Ezra kicks moves his feet, "Gamma!" He exclaims looking out the window. "Yeah we're gonna see grandma, grandpa, pop pop and nana"

Zayn frowns, "What does he call your dad Li?" "He calls him G" Liam says chuckling. "That's adorable" Zayn says pecking his forehead once again

"Wata" "You want some water?" Zayn asks picking up a bottled water. He opens it before holding it for Ezra so he doesn't spill it, "Never knew he liked water so much"

"Water is disgusting" Liam says beginning to drive. "How? It tastes like air" "And what does air taste like?" "Nothing" "You make no sense"

"You're face makes no sense" Zayn says making Ezra giggle. "Ezra don't laugh at baba, he's being a meanie"

Ezra lays his head on the side of the car seat covering his covering, "Aba wove lots" Zayn coos, "He said he loves me Li" "He said love lots"

"Same thing, let him be great"

~~~~~

They were at their last stop and quite frankly Zayn didn't like this last one. "Babe were just going to go up there, ring the doorbell, have Ezra give it to them and leave"

"Fine but if that cornbread says something smart to me, I swear to god I will knock her skinny ass to the ground Liam"

His husband chuckles leaning over to kiss his cheek, "Don't worry, I'm sure she won't. Perrie knows that you can grind people up real well"

"Good" Zayn says gently getting out the car. Liam opens the door help Ezra out, and onto the ground. "Pwetty" Ezra says pointing to the house.

"Our house is better Ezzy" Zayn says adjusting his sunglasses.