*22*

Seven months- August

"Ezzy don't you look cute? God Liam, gingers looks so good with pink" Zayn gushes as their almost two year old son bounce on the sofa.

"All pink?" "Colors have no gender Liam, admit it. He looks better than you in pink" Zayn says crossing his arms on top of his large seven month old bump.

"True" Liam says patting Zayn's stomach, it's true because yeah his son did look cute in pink. "Alright then, Ezzy don't let anyone say pink is for girls because obviously they were raised by butt cracks"

"Zayn, cmon now" Liam says starting to snicker. "What?" "He'll starts saying butt crack"

Zayn scoffs, "He wouldn't dare" Ezra giggles continuing to jump on the couch happily. "Did you give him candy?"

"Mhm a little bit of chocolate" Zayn says sheepishly. "Zayn, you know how he is with chocolate" Liam says picking the hyperactive one year old up starting to babble loudly.

"Daddy wan pway!" "Oh yeah, what do you wanna play?" "Piggy" Liam smiles sitting him on the couch, "This little piggy went to the market" he says pointing of Ezra's toes

Zayn smiles wrinkling his nose, "I didn't know you playing with his toe jam was so fun" "Ew when you say it like that, it's disgusting" Liam says before going back to playing with his son

Zayn rubs the side of his belly feeling his daughter kick, "Damn, she's having a party in here" he chuckles, sitting on the couch.

"Aw Zahra is going to be a party animal" "No she's going to be a calm, sweet little angel. Like Ezzy" "This kid is far from calm, isn't that right bean?" Ezra smiles shyly grabbing Liam's nose, "Yesh"

"See, told you" Zayn rolls his eyes, "Well whatever. Reminder Liam" "Yes?" "Our parents are coming over for dinner"

Liam raises an eyebrow, "For dinner?" "Yeah, my parents, your parents, Geoff" he says trailing off

"You invited my dad?" Zayn nods shyly, "Yeah, why not?" "Um because you know my parents don't get along" "Liam cut it out, they're all mature adults"

Liam shakes his head snorting, "Fine, but if they start throwing shade I'm not doing nothing about it" he says standing up with Ezra in his arms

"Fine, be that way you wuss puss" "Don't calm me that" "Why? You going to spank me, news flash Liam my fat ass can bend over like the old days"

"You mean seven months ago" "Go eat a cactus or something, you're destroying my mood" "C'mon Ezzy, baba is being a big fat meanie" "Don't call me fat, you big fore headed steroids looking gorilla"

"Okay chill out, you do not need to go that far" Liam scoffs out taking Ezra in the kitchen

~*~

Liam paced near the door mumbling to himself making Zayn sigh. "Babe, calm down. Everything will be fine" "What if it isn't, you don't know my parents Zee. They're so vicious and vile towards each other" "Once they see eachother?"

"No, I mean there's always someone. Meaning my mum, will start something then it'll blow up" "Well chill, they wouldn't dare do that in front of my child" Zayn says looking over to Ezra laying on Loki's side watching tv.

"Alright" "Don't worry, i'll set them straight" Zayn says kissing her temple. "God I love you"

The younger smiles doing a over the pose look, "I know, I'm fabulous" Liam grins squeezing one of his butt cheeks, "Your butt is sure getting big hun" "Really? God because I don't want to be flat ass forever"