*6*

Zayn rested his back back on the couch, munching on his cookies as the friends marathon played on tv.

He starts laughing hard rubbing at his stomach as Joey runs away screaming from Monica who had the turkey on her head.

He wipes the tears giggling a little before taking a bite of his pickle, "Liam!" He shouts.

"Yes?" "I think Ezra should be awake by now!" Liam comes in from the dining room raising an eyebrow, "Your not gonna get him?"

"B-but the friends marathon is on" Liam scoffs, "You have all the seasons on dvd Zee, besides Ezzy likes when you get him from nap time"

Zayn gasps putting his pickle down wiping the juice on his shirt, "You're right, help me up" he says holding his hands out.

The brunette grins as he takes position infront of him, grabbing his hands. "Ready?"

Zayn nods taking a breath as Liam lifts him up, "Thank you Lili" he pipes up, leaning to peck his birthmark.

"Be careful walking up the steps" "Yeah yeah" he huffs out climbing up the staircase. He hears babbling from the room beside him, he quickly opens the door peeking.

Ezra was bouncing in his crib, holding the monitor to his mouth making noises.

"Hey!" Ezra jumps a little, dropping it looking at the door before giggling.

Zayn smiles rushing over to pick him up, "Hey handsome, did you have a nice nap?" Ezra nods clapping, "Foo" "You want some food? How about a sandwich?"

"Gwape" "And grapes? Let's go get some grapes" "Ayyy" Ezra says moving his arms excitingly.

Zayn walked down the steps carefully going straight into the kitchen to or Ezra in the highchair. "dadee" The tyke says as his father buckles him in.

Liam gasps, "Hey buddy" he leans over to kiss forehead. "I'm making his lunch" "You sure? What you making?"

"A ham sandwich with grapes" "Separate right?" Zayn scoffs, "Of course, together is disgusting"

"Says the one who eats pickles with Nutella and marshmallow fluff" "Liam, now is not your time to throw shots at me" "Those were receipts"

"Get out my face" Zayn says slightly waddling pass him to the fridge.

Liam grins looking down at Ezra, "Aw I think he's mad at me" Ezra cheeses at him.

"Get out my child's face too" "That's not fair" "Ezzy doesn't get a say because he's one and he doesn't understand the mean stuff you say to me"

"Why am I mean Hun?" "Because you just are, like I do all this stuff for you and you talk about how I like my picmarla sandwich" he says starting to cry.

Liam stares confusingly, "Aw babe I was just kidding" "No you weren't," he says sniffing. "And you probably think I look like a cow" "A cute cow"

Zayn starts to cry more, "That doesn't make it better! I bet Ezra thinks I'm fat too, look at him"

Ezra was chewing on his fingers gently, looking from either men.

"I mean Zee, he's chunky too" "Don't call him fat! You'll hurt his feelings! I'm so done with this" he says setting the bread down going upstairs.

Liam stands there trying to recap what just happened.

Zayn sniffs coming back in, "Don't talk to me you arse" he says grabbing the whole plate of snicker doodles he made yesterday with Ezra before going back to the hallway up the stairs

Liam looks at Ezra who looks up at him, "You know what just happened?" Ezra takes his hand out his mouth, shrugging.

The father chuckles, "Let's make your lunch first and then we'll visit baba" Ezra claps pointing to the grapes.

-

Liam carried Ezra up to his shared room with Zayn after he finished his lunch. "Good job for finishing everything bubby" He says kissing the Ginger's cheek.

Ezra smiles cheekily making his eyes crinkle like Liam does.

Liam peeked into the room to see Zayn rubbing his stomach, "Pumpkin? Ezzy and I wanna come in" Zayn sniffs nodding, "I want my angel" He grumbles.

The brunette came in giving the year old to Zayn who pepper kisses on his face, "You alright?" "'Fine"

"You sure? I was just joking earlier" "I know, my hormones were off the roof. I'm sorry for yelling and calling you an arse Li"

"It's okay Zee" he says kissing his nose

Zayn smiles then moved the hair from Ezra's face, "I think the baby kicked earlier"

Liam gasps, "Really?" Zayn nods grinning, "I was eating my cookies when I felt it"

Liam gasps touching this stomach, "Peanut can I get a kick?" Ezra places his hands on Zayn's stomach too, "babeh cheee" he says smiling, showing his teeth.

There it was, the kick, a hard one at that. Zayn gasps, "Peanut kicked, that freaking hurt" he says excitingly.

"Ezzy say hi" Liam says pressing his ear on the bump. "Hii" he says loudly, putting his mouth on Zayn's clothed stomach.

After a while they felt more kicks coming, Ezra pulls away covering his mouth laughing, "Owie"

Liam kisses the bump and Ezra's head, "Oh my god this is great!" He gushes.

Ezra claps, "Ayyy" Zayn omfs holding his belly, "Alright Ezzy chill, don't want peanut kicking me for hours" he says chuckling.

Ezra kisses the bump before sliding off the bed, "Kiii!" He yells loudly rushing into the hallway searching for the dog.

Suddenly Loki runs from under the bed next to Liam hiding.

Zayn snorts, "I guess peanut likes hearing Ezra" he says watching Liam smile rubbing his stomach.

Ezra rushes back in spotting the dog under Liam's arm, "Doggy!" He exclaims trying to climb in the bed making Loki lick his hand.

The red head squeals backing away wiping his hand on Liam's leg, "Ew dadee" the year old scoffs.

Liam scrunches his nose, "Ew you" he says tickling Ezra's side.

Zayn smiled at the two of them looking down at his bump, "Let this child be like me, please lord" he says chuckling to himself

^^^^
Updaaaaate

How'd you like this chappy?

I'm gonna try to update a lot more then I originally planned. I was gonna just update on Tuesdays but I can't, I'm to random lmao

-Saliah xx