*4*

"This little piggy went to the market, this little piggy stayed home." Liam sings poking at Ezra's little toes making him clap with delight.

"This little piggy had roast beef, this little piggy had none" he says as the year old watches intently, Zayn grins seeing the tyke so interested in his toes.

"And this little piggy went," Liam starts talking high pitched. 'Wee wee wee' all the way home"

"Ayyy" Ezra yells clapping, he crawls over to Zayn's feet pulling off his fuzzy sock.

"Jelly bean what're you doing down there?" he says chuckling. "Dadee" Ezra says pointing to Zayn's wiggling toes.

Liam raises an eyebrow, "Did you clean in between your toes Zee?" he asks rolling next to his son. "Mhm maybe, let's find out" Zayn says cheekily into his pillow

"You're so gross" "So are you" "Touché" He says poking at his big toe. "This little piggy went to the market" Ezra touches Zayn's big toe too

"This is weird Liam" "This little piggy stayed home" he sings ignoring his comment.

Ezra puts both his hands on Zayn's feet, "Weeeee " he exclaims loudly looking at Liam.

"Good job, now you just have to stop skipping a some lines" "Shush, that was beautiful pumpkin, better than what your daddy did"

"You've been throwing shots for a while Zayn, what's good? Your hormones making you mean?" Liam says making Zayn glare.

"Why did you say that? I'm not throwing shots, I'm simply praising my son for doing some things better than you" "Really and what's that?"

"Singing, dancing, apologizing and sharing"

"I share" "You don't share the covers sometimes" "Then pull them away" "No I kick you in the back to wake you up" "What? Do you want Ezra to be your bed buddy now?"

"Yes actually, you sleep in his room and he'll sleep with me. He shares and he cuddles too" "I cuddle!"

"Ezra does it better, isn't that right pumpkin?" "Twain!" He exclaims rolling his small toy on Liam's flat quiff.

"He doesn't listen sometimes" "You don't either when there's a game on tv, you never listen"

Liam sighs loudly placing a hand on the baby bump, "Lord please don't make this baby have the trait of this man. Let this child have all of mines"

Zayn scoffs, "Peanut is gonna be just like me. You already have Ezra, he's your little twin. I mean he has your forehead " Liam touches his forehead, "What do you mean?"

"You kinda have a big forehead like him, but it's cute"

Liam stares scratching at his jaw, he doesn't know whether he should feel insulted.

Ezra starts copying off of him. "Ahuh" Zayn says jerking his head to Ezra who was copying him.

Liam noticed him and raised an eyebrow, Ezra tries to raise his orange eyebrows but fails and puts a frown. "Ok, that's adorable"

Zayn grins, "See" "I can be adorable too" "You can't" "Why not?" "Cause you're sexy, you can't be adorable and sexy at the same time. To much for me to handle"

"Well thank you sweetheart" Liam says picking Ezra up.

"Whatever, where you going?" "We're gonna take Loki for a walk around the neighborhood, he's been scratching at the door downstairs for a while"

"Be careful, don't let Ezra hold the leash" "Why not?" "Knowing that dog, he'll end up dragging him across the grass on purpose"

Liam scoffs, "Loki would never" He says, picking up the red head. Zayn puts his slippers on, "Sure, he did led Ezra upstairs that one time" "So? They were playing"