*25*

Liam smiles watching Ezra drink his milk leaning back on the couch. "Hey buddy, can I watch sponge bob with you?"

"No!" Ezra shouts giggling afterwards, beginning to drink his milk once again.

Liam pouts sitting next to him, he sticks his bottom out more making Ezra grin behind his straw.

"Otay" He says with a sigh. Liam claps excitingly, dogging his fingers in his side making him giggle.

Liam puts his bottle down setting on the coffee table infront of him, "Yay all done" he says, relaxing on the couch.

Ezra cuddles to his side holding his hand, something he does with everyone. "You ready for your sister to come?"

The two year old nods, "Pway" "Yeah you'll get to play with her, when she's big" "Big?" "Ahuh" Ezra opens his arms widely, "Big!" He says loudly.

"Not that big" Liam says tickling his side making the two year old grin, smacking his hands away.

"You're going to be a good big brother, right?" The ginger nods, playing with Liam's shirt collar. "Good, cause now she has to worry about her big scary brother and daddy to protect her"

"What do you mean?" Zayn asks waddling in the living, strawberry jam still on his cheek. Liam smiles, "You got jam on your face babe" he says, motioning to his face.

Zayn wipes it away with his hand, licking it away. Ezra starts to scrunch his face, "Ew baba!"

"What? You eat your boogies mister" Zayn says chuckling as he sits next to him. "Oh, you grilling your on son too?"

"Well gotta start sometime" Zayn says poking at Ezra's feet, he smiles watching the ginger curl away grinning.

"Seriously?" "No of course not, Ezra would never try to come at me. Isn't that right pumpkin?" "Yesh" he says putting his hand on his mouth.

"See" "Oh yeah" Liam says sarcastically. Zayn grins slipping his slippers off, placing his feet on the coffee table with a sigh of relief.

"Zee?" "Yes?" "You think there's only one baby in there?" Zayn frowns looking at Liam, "What?" "You know, more than one baby?"

"Excuse me? What makes you think that?" Liam shrugs trying to choose his words carefully, "You know pregnant with one baby, like you're kind of, yknow"

"Big?" Liam winces trying to thinking, "Uh, um" "Yesh daddy" Ezra says poking his chest. Zayn raises an eyebrow, "Is that what you mean?" He asks.

"Sort of?" Zayn pouts, "I'm not going to screech at you this time, because I've noticed too" Liam lets out a breath, "Really?" "Yeah, I talked to Louis about it"

"What did he say?" "Well he said its weight, we did an ultrasound and there was just one baby"

Liam smiles, "Sorry I asked" "It's okay, you're off the hook this time" "How come?" "Because Ezra answered for you, he's honest"

"I'm honest too" Zayn scoffs rubbing his stomach, "Sure" Liam pouts, "Okay, I love you" Zayn rubs his stomach not responding. "Zayn" "What?" "I said I love you"

"I love me too" Liam scowls making Zayn grin shrugging.

Suddenly Ezra slides off the couch rushing into the dining room making both men frown. "Where is he going?" "Probably to harass Loki" Liam says with a chuckle.

Last week Ezra had been chasing Loki around in the backyard and it annoyed him so much he stayed underneath their bed until it was Ezra's bedtime.

Ezra rushes back in holding a baby doll, "Sista" he says handing Zayn his toy. Zayn smiles, "Aw, see Liam? I told you getting him this would help him practice being a brother"