Prologue

"LIAM!"

"DADA!"

"LI BEAR!"

"DADEE"

Zayn groans, "Ezzy call daddy again" "DADEE" the one year old yells kicking at his little feet. Liam stared at the computer screen listening to both his son and husband take turns yelling his name.

You see the last time they did this and he went to go down stairs to see with they wanted. All he got was Ezra saying hi and giggling afterwards which was adorable, but he had a lot of work that day.

"LIAM C'MERE!" Liam sighs taking off his glasses before standing. He went down the steps to see Ezra and Zayn in their matching outfits laying lounging on the couch. "Yes?"

"Can you make us some sandwiches? Pleaseeeee" Zayn begs sticking out his lip as he rubbed his baby bump.

Ezra looks at him for a split second before copying, "'pweeeee" Liam bit his lip laughing, "Only caz Ezra actually said please for the first time"

"Yay good job Ezzy" Zayn says sticking out his hand. Ezra squeals slapping it before patting Zayn's baby bump, "ayyy"

Zayn coos running his hands through his curls, "Aww bonding, God I hope you're this sweet when peanut is out" He mumbles the last part to the one year old who started giggling after he said that

Liam went into the kitchen getting two different plates, one with the lion and one with the zebra. He got four pieces of bread putting two on the plates, he did Ezra's first putting Nutella on with chopped bananas.

After that he did Zayn's, he had Nutella, marshmallow fluff and pickles. Yes pickles, it's was the most disgusting thing ever.

One day Zayn was craving a lot of things so he put them together, he called it the picmarla sandwich. Liam cut Ezra's sandwich in half before doing Zayn's, cringing slightly at the crunch of the pickle.

He picked up the plates going into the living room, "Lunch is served" He says handing Zayn his sandwich, then sitting next to Ezra before giving his plate.

"Thank you daddy" "Tank dadee" Zayn smiles giving him a kiss on the check before devouring his sandwich

"Ezzy can I have a kiss too?" Ezra puckered his lips as Liam leans his cheek to his level. "Muah!" Ezra exclaims giving him a slobbery kiss

Liam smiles at the both of them, "My babies" he mumbles happily. He takes a bite of the sandwich when Ezra hands his the other half

____
How'd you like it so far?

Usually I don't like reading what I write because I'm weird, but I read this and it's freaking adorable

*pats myself on the back* you did good

Lmao anyways, if you liked this little preview

Comment

Star it

You excited for this sequel???

CAZ I AM

-Saliah :)