*10*

okey Niall is me

~*~

"I'm freaking out Li, the wedding is in three months. What if I mess up my vows? Or throw up on the aisle?" Louis blabs fiddling with the leather cover of the chair infront of Liam's desk

"You won't Louis" Liam says simply putting paper clips on his folders. "I will I mean you don't know this, but I get nervous"

Liam gasps, "Louis Tomlinson gets nervous? Someone hold my balls, they've dropped"

"Piss off!" He says snorting. "You'll be fine Lou, I thought the same thing when I got married to Zayn" "Shit you were terrible" "I was not"

"You thought you lost your vows, you dropped your ring when it was time to slide it on Zayn's finger" "What I was nervous!" "Exactly, be glad people thought it was funny"

"It wasn't, it was embarrassing but I felt better when the priest said 'Presenting Mr. And Mr. Malik-Payne'. Totally worth it"

"Really?" "Yup, your not having regrets are you?" "No of course, I wanna do this but I'm just scared. My old man is gonna be there, you know how I feel about him"

"Well you can patch up your relationship" "Doubt it, probably will leave early" "That's not true, if he does I'll drag his ass back in" "Thanks"

Louis and his father did not get along at all. Ever since Louis told his parents in his senior year of high school he wanted to be a pediatrician, his father didn't support it at all.

He wanted to run the family company of being a automotive engineer which Louis didn't want.

He wanted to work with kids, not work with cars. "I wish for once he'd be happy for me" "What did he say when you told him you proposed?"

"Well my mom was excited, him on the other hand didn't say shit. So I don't even know why I was looking forward to his reply, he never does anything"

"Maybe at the rehearsal he will, people change Lou" "Not all the time" he says shrugging. Liam bit his lip not knowing what to say, suddenly he noticed some red hair in the doorway peeking in.

Ezra sticks his face in grinning, "Dadee" he says pushing the door open about to rush over to him but Louis scoops him up.

"I don't get a hello? How rude" Louis says frowning at Ezra who giggles.

"Bean can you say hi to uncle Louis?" Ezra covers his mouth shaking his head. "Oh I see how it is, little monster. And to think I was gonna ask you to be my ringer bearer"

Liam gasps, "Really?" "Of course, I'm sure I can count him to not drop the rings" "Man he'll hold them like his sippy cup" "That good?" "He loooves his sippy cup, so yes"

Louis plays with Ezra's hand, "You wanna help at the wedding? Hm?" Ezra nods, "Yesh" "Really? Aw thank you" he says tickling his sides.

"LIAM?!" "Yes sweetheart?" "CAN YOU HELP ME WITH MY SOCKS?" "Sure can"

After a while Zayn waddles in holding onto his fuzzy green socks, "I get tired trying to bend down" he says huffing angrily.

Liam coos getting up from his chair so Zayn can sit, "Aw my little penguin" he says taking the socks. "How's the kicking?"

"Even worse, peanut does it whenever Ezra talks to the bump, then when Liam rubs my stomach" Louis coos, "Well next month you get to know the gender soon"

Zayn smiles as Liam slips his socks on, "I can't wait!" Liam smiles rubbing his feet.

"What're you guys talking about?" "Louis' nervous about the wedding and Ezzy is gonna be the ring bearer"

Zayn gasps, "He's gonna look so handsome!" He squeals looking at Ezra whose cuddling in Louis' chest. "Yeah yeah, but should I write my vows now?" "I mean if you want, is Harry writing his?"

"Yeah, he told me he was almost finished and I felt bad that I haven't even thought of writing them" "Well Louis it can be long or short, overall Harry is gonna know how much you love him"

Louis smiles playing with Ezra's hair, "Thanks Zayn, that's the nicest thing you've said in years" "What do you mean? I say nice things all the time!"

"Wow there nelly, calm down" "I will not calm down, Liam he just insulted me. I am nice, right?" "Yes sweetheart, the nicest guy in the world"

Zayn smiles caressing Liam's cheeks, "Aww you're making me blush" Louis gags, "Back to me now" "don't be so worried, everything will be well"

Louis breathes in, "What do you think Ezzy, you think I'll mess up?" "No" Ezra mumbles distracted with Louis' shirt button. "Thank monster, can always count on you for advice"

Louis stands up giving Ezra to Liam, "I'm gonna stop by Niall's, he's been M.I.A lately" "The last I've heard from him, he said he was seeing someone"

Louis smirks, "Time for me to go interrogate him, see you all later" he says waving to them. Zayn rubs his stomach, "The wedding will be great, right?" "Of course, they have a whole lot of history"

Zayn smiles, "Like us?" "Oh yes, we'll go on and on for centuries" Liam says kissing his stomach before kissing him.

Ezra whines, "Kwisses" he says puckering his lips. Liam peppers kisses all over his face making him squeal

"Are you gonna take Loki for a walk? Poor dog has been scratching at the door again" Zayn says making no effort to stand anytime soon.

"Yup right now, we'll be right back" he says patting his baby bump, then he leans Ezra down to pat it too.

Zayn smiles watching them leave, Ezra blowing his kisses as Liam disappears into the hallway. He lets out a breath before lifting his shirt up,

"How ya doing in there?" He asks placing his hand on the spot his peanut keeps kicking him in.

"Can't wait to see you pumpkin, only four more months till I see your beautiful face" he whispers to his tummy.

^^^^^
YOU AND ME GOT A WHOLE LOTTA HISTORY

that video made me cry, especially the fact that they added Zayn in it :')

But how'd you like today chappy? It's a little short but I'll make sure to make the next one longer :)

Next chappy is when they find out the gender, boy or girl?

-Saliah xx