*1*

Four months-May

Zayn held his Nikon camera gently over his adorable one year old who's looking more like a toddler than a baby each day it seems, "Ezzy can you smile for Baba? Please?"

Ezra was to busy playing with his Thomas the train toy Liam had bought him the other day. Zayn took a couple more shots of his distracted jelly bean, "At least look at the camera Ezra" Zayn says chuckling

After what he said Ezra finally looks up at him with his big blue eyes making Zayn's heart melt.

"You're going to be such a stud muffin" he coos making Ezra smile showing him his toy. "Twain" "Yeah that's a train, choo choo"

"hoo hoo" he mumbles moving the train around. Zayn puts his camera away to tickle at his stomach, his son squeaking in delight.

He tries to move his father's hands away, only to be picked up. "Let's go downstairs pumpkin, wanna take Loki for a walk?" He asks, kissing his cheeks.

"Doggy!" "Yeah can you say Loki?" "Ki" Ezra gurgles pointing to the dog already with the leash in his mouth near the door.

"Well someone's ready to exercise" he snorts setting Ezra on the floor as he got to the last step.

Zayn made sure to clasp the leash into Loki's collar, he stands up walking to the front door opening it.

Ezra squeals rushing out the door, making sure to carefully take a step down as he's out the threshold.

Once Zayn is carefully helping Ezra down the steps, he takes his hand as they make their way down the sidewalk.

During the walk Zayn would sometimes let Ezra hold the leash, making sure Loki doesn't try to drag him as he goes.

"Dada" Ezra babbles holding onto Zayn's hand, looking around. "Daddy's coming home soon angel, let's walk back and see if he's here yet"

The toddler grins as he turns around with Zayn before walking besides Loki who was sniffing around as they walk back home

"Twinkle twinkle little star," Zayn starts to sing making Ezra squeal. "How I wonder where you are" Zayn grins listening to Ezra babble along to the song making him giggle

"What if you start singing? Oh I'm going to have you listen to Frank Ocean" "Fank" Ezra babbles making Zayn nod

"Yeah Frank, the first album I'm going to have you listen to Channel Orange" "I used to listen to it all the time when I was sad, like when I saw your daddy kissing another girl in college. Oh it killed me, but he explained what happened and made it up to me afterwards"

Ezra stares up at him, "Ayyy" Zayn scrunches his nose as he laughs. "I guess that was good, but if that never happened we wouldn't have got married and have you and peanut. Can you say peanut?"

"P'nut" he gurgles stomping in the ground as they walk. "Good job jelly bean" Zayn cheers making Ezra squeal once they to back to the house. "Dada?" Ezra asks looking around

"He's coming angel, let's wait for him" he says rubbing his baby bump, he sits on the steps gently. Zayn smiles watching as Ezra chased Loki around the front yard squealing

Ten minutes later a car drives up parking in the driveway nearby making Ezra point at it. "Aba caw!" "Daddy's here!"

Ezra tilts his head watching Liam climb out the dark tinted car with his satchel bag. "Hey buddy" Ezra rushes over to Liam giggling, "Dada!" Liam groans picking him up, "Aw I missed you too" he says as Ezra hides his face in his neck

Liam leaned down to let Loki who ran to him barking, "Hi sexy" Liam says grinning at Zayn who rolls his eyes fondly. "Hey husband, how was your day" "My day was great, how about you?"

"It was nice and quiet I took a few shots of Ezra. I got a call from my publisher telling me that The Basket Baby is getting really popular, 2 million copies has been sold"

Liam gasp swinging him around gently, "Baby that's so great!"

Zayn smiles hugging him, "I know!" Ezra pouts hugging their legs, "Daddy baba" he whines. Liam picks him up, "Aw you wanna celebrate too?" "No!" Ezra squeals hugging him.

Liam grins kissing his head and rubbing his hand on Zayn's bump, "Can we bring Ezra to next our appointment? I think he'd like to see peanut again"

"I think he'd like that, right pumpkin?" Ezra places his chubby hands on Zayn's nose, "Wan p'nut" Zayn wrinkles it making Ezra squeal moving his hands away.

Liam makes his way up the steps to sit in the chair, "Did you take Loki for a walk?" He asks Ezra who babbles along the way.

Zayn sits next to him cuddling to his side, "I missed you so much" he murmurs.

Liam sets Ezra on the ground to play with Loki, wrapping his arm around him. "I missed you too, I didn't get enough kisses this morning" he says puckering his lips

Zayn smiles kissing him before kissing his nose. "I have a new craving" "Oh god what is it?" "Grape jelly and beef sticks, have you tried it? It's soooo good"

Liam raises an eyebrow, "Sounds gross" he says, thinking about it.

"I promise you it isn't, it's awesome" "More awesome then your Nutella, marshmallow fluff and pickle sandwich?"

"Almost, I let Ezra try it and he made this face where his nose was all scrunched up" he giggles showing him the picture.

Liam snorts kissing his temple watching Zayn show him more pictures on his Nikon camera. He glances at Ezra laying in Loki's stomach petting his fur.

He couldn't wait for the baby to come so there family would be completed

^^^
So each chapter is going to go by how many months Zayn is so I don't forget.

How'd you guys like the story so far? I'm excited and I hope u guys are too

Do you think it'll be a girl or a boy?

-Saliah :)