*34*

Nine months- October

"So when do you think I'll be due?" Zayn asks, lying back in the bed as Louis rubs the wand on his stomach.

Liam smiles brightly at the two babies in Zayn's stomach moving around. Louis tilts his head slightly, "I have to talk to Ashton, but I say maybe next week?"

Zayn smiles, "Really?" "Yes, excited?" Liam grins, "They're coming soon!" He says, bouncing a little.

"So should we do anything? Like to prepare?" "Well make sure you have your baby bag packed. Those babies can pop out anytime at any moment"

Zayn rubs his nine month old belly, "Really? Oh this is exciting! They're coming soon" he says with a bright smile.

"God we have to make sure to pack your bag, and I have to make sure the cribs are all safe. Then I have to make sure the room is perfect, and diapers loads of diapers"

Louis rolls his eyes, "Calm down Liam, breathe mate" he says, wiping Zayn's stomach.

"Yeah, you act like you're having the babies here" Liam kisses his cheek, "I'm just excited, god imagine when they're all older. Ezra and I are going to have to be ninjas"

"Ninjas?" "Yeah, to protect the girls from nasty boys. I'm not having any dickheads around my babies"

Louis snorts, "Oh I wanna join!" "No Louis, go have babies with Harry"

"That's the only thing he talks about, we just got married last month" "How was the honeymoon?"

"Marvelous, all different places on the island, all different positions" Louis says, sighing happily at the memory.

"Ew" Zayn says, wincing. "What? It was, man did you know Harry was flexible? Shit he totally did a three sixty on my di-"

"Stop! My daughters don't want to hear about your flexible sex! Now their kicking, look what you did!" Zayn says, pouting at the multiple kicks on his side

"Sorry, but damn it was amazing" Louis says. "So Harry and babies? He wants to have them now?"

"Yup," Louis says helping Zayn sit up from the bed. "But I want to wait for a bit, yknow? Break in the new marriage. I mean I'm surrounded by kids 24/7"

"Well it wouldn't be bad? I mean Larry babies" Louis snorts, "But you've got kids, I want to wait awhile for the craziness"

"Watch out, he might poke a hole in the condom" Louis snorts, "He won't, he's not that crazy"

Zayn shrugs, "I would've done the same" he says making Liam frown. "What?" "We're all being honest here, would've"

Louis rolls his eyes fondly, "Well whatever happens, be prepared and safe" he says, giving Zayn a warning look.

"I promise" he says, giving him a thumbs up. "Where you lot heading?" "Going to pick up Ezra from my mum's house and get food" Zayn says, when he finally gets on his feet

"Have fun, and please talk to Harry about the baby thing. He only listens to you, you should scare him or something"

Zayn nods, "Alright, I'll tell him when your pregnant your insides burn" Liam cringes, "Do they?"

"Of course not dumbass, I would've been dead or something. Open the door, I'm ready to go" Zayn says, snapping his fingers

Liam sighs opening the door for his husband. "Thank you baby" Zayn says patting his arm, before waddling out

"Can't wait for you to be in this position with Harry" he says making Louis snort. "That won't be for a long long time"

~*~

"Ezzy, you like your icecream?" Zayn asks, smiling at the vanilla on his cheeks. "Yummy Baba" he says, shoving the spoon his face.

Zayn tastes it a little bit, "Mhm yummy" he says making Ezra grin, going back to eating. "You okay?" Liam asks, wiping Ezra's face a little

"Yeah, just nervous" "you'll be okay, this'll be a piece of cake" "I'm gonna be paranoid for a while, God my water could've broken right now"

Liam leans down check Zayn's sweat pants, "No you're fine" "Thank you for checking to see if I'm wet, I'm not Ezra"

Liam smiles kissing his cheeks, "Don't worry baby, I know you're not" Zayn pouts, "I need excitement in my life, I hate just waddling around like a fat penguin"

"A cute fat penguin"

"Liam, I told you to cut that bullshit. I swear I'm going to wring your neck" Ezra gasps, "Shit!"

"Look what you did Liam!" "I didn't do that, you're cursing!" "I have a pass, I can do whatever I please"

"Not unless he repeats everything you say!" Zayn scoffs, "Why is everything my fault? You're so mean to me" he says, starting to cry

Liam looks back over to Ezra whose staring, "Baba is emotional buddy" "Baba no, no cwy"

"Your dad is so mean to me" Zayn says, wiping the tears from his eyes. "Bad daddy"

Liam sighs, "You want some candy Zee? Some twizzlers?" Zayn nods wiping his nose, "C-Can I have two?"

Liam picks up the pack handing him two, "Anything to stop you from crying princess" Zayn sniff beginning to eat it, "You're still a meanie"

"I know honey, I know" Zayn pouts, he jumps when his cellphone rings loudly. He picks it up answering it, "Talk to me" he says.

Liam looks over to Ezra who was too busy rubbing the melted icecream on his face, "Oh Ezzy, what is going on in your life?" He asks amusingly.

"Pwetty" Ezra says, grinning at Liam. Liam smiles shaking his head, "Be glad you're a cutie pie" he says, leaning over to clean his face.

"Haz? What's wrong? Breathe sweetheart, I can't understand the hell you're saying" Liam frowns at his husband, "Is he alright?" He murmurs.

Zayn shrugs, "Harry, calm down. Tell me what's wrong?" he says. "Come over? Can you tell me what's wrong?" He asks worriedly.

"We're on our way, okay bye" he says hanging up. "What happened?" "I'm not sure, he wants us to come over. Poor thing was crying pretty hard"

"Should we call Louis?" "He said no, I'm worried now" Zayn says, setting his twizzlers to the side.