Zayn smiles at Ezra's giggles, "Soon that'll be Louis and your kid" he says making Harry bite his nail.

"Haz don't be scared, I doubt Louis'll react negatively" Harry shakes his head, "You don't know that part of Louis, he can be happy and sunshine when he wants to be. He told me the other day he didn't want any kids now at the moment"

"Well it's not your fault! He stuck his dick in you without a condom! Liam did the same thing and you don't see him acting like the hulk"

Harry nods, "Alright" he murmurs, even though Louis was completely different from Liam.

His close friends been trying for a long time for kids, they were blessed by one and now they're blessed with another.

He and Louis on the other hand were different, that was drunk sex so there wasn't supposed to be anything coming out of it.

"Want us to stay for a bit? Until Louis gets here, I'll be here for support if he gets out of hand"

"Thanks Zee" "You're welcome, now please check on those two in there. They make the biggest messes in the kitchen" he says grabbing the remote.

"FOO!" Ezra shouts rushing into the living room with a big bag of Doritos. "Hey those are mine!" Harry says sitting up.

"No!" Ezra shouts, hugging the bag. "Ezra, we share. Don't be stingy" Ezra pouts sticking his hand inside, hanging Harry a chip.

"Just one?" Ezra nods, sitting in the floor grinning. "I taught him so well, that's my baby" Zayn says with a proud smile

~*~
Louis throws his car keys in the dish before closing the front door behind him, "I'm home!" He shouts, he frowns hearing a squeal

"Lou" Ezra says waving. "Hey monster, what're you doing in my house?" He asks, sitting his bag down picking him up.

"We're visiting, Harry is waiting for you in the kitchen" Zayn says, sipping on the mug. Louis frowns, "Is that my mug?" He asks.

"Who wants to know?"

"I do, y'know, the owner of the mug with my name on it" Louis sasses.

"Well it's my mug now, now shoo. Harry needs to talk to you" he says. Louis puts Ezra down, looking over at Liam who gives him a thumbs up.

"Am I in trouble?" Louis asks. "Go in the kitchen and find out, we're not saying anything"

Louis sighs going to the kitchen, "Babe? What's going on?" Harry looks up from his teacup, "We need to talk"

"Is it about my shoes on the steps? I'm sorry I'll put them away if that's what you want" "Can you just sit, please?"

Louis takes a seat across from his frowning, "What's wrong? Did you burn the food or something?" He asks, trying to be funny.

Harry shakes his head, "No" he says, Louis stares at the way he fiddled with his wedding band.

"What's going on?" "I've been feeling sick for a while" "You alright? Need me to get medicine?" Louis asks, standing up abruptly.

"No, I sort of solved it" "Oh, then you're all better?" "I'm still gonna be sick, for a long long time"

Louis sits back in his chair confused, "I'm lost, you don't have cancer or anything right?"

"No, I'm not that sick. I've been throwing up and stuff" Louis winces, "Oh, gross" he says making Harry pinch the bridge of his nose.

"You're a doctor for goodness sakes" "Stop beating around the bush, just tell me babe. I'm sure it's not that bad" Louis says, with an encouraging smile.

Harry sighs, "I'm pregnant" he says, watching the way Louis' smile leaves his face quickly. "Excuse me? What?"

"Um, I'm pregnant," Harry says quietly, pulling out the pregnancy test out of his pocket. He unwraps the paper towel around it showing him.

Louis snatches it from his hand staring, "You're kidding me, you're pulling my leg Haz" he says, staring at the pink plus.

"I took three of them and they came out the same, positive" Harry says, biting his lip. Louis places the test back in the table, "You're really pregnant?"

"Yeah." he says, hoping that Louis would jump about or smile, or laugh, anything really.

Harry notices how his face pales instantly, "Lou?" He asks, leaning over to touch his hand but Louis quickly moved it away.

"I think, I think need to leave for a bit" Louis says as he moves out of his chair, already leaving the room.

Harry clenches his jaw, trying to blink away the tears blurring his vision.

Zayn frown watching Louis grab his jacket, "Well? Louis?" He asks, only to be ignored. He looks over to Liam for help.

"Louis where are you going?" Liam asks, placing Ezra next to Zayn. He quickly follows the man out the door.

"I need to go" Louis says, opening his gate closing it behind him. "Where? Aren't you happy? You're gonna be a dad!" Liam shouts amusingly, clinging onto the gate.

Louis shakes his head continuing to walk down the street, "I'll see you later" he shouts, making the brunette sigh.

"This wasn't what I was aiming for" Zayn says, when Liam comes back in the house. "I'll go check on Harry" Liam says, already making his way to the kitchen.

Zayn pouts rubbing he son's back as he cuddled to his side, "God I hope you won't be an idiot when you're married or when you become a dad" he says, taking a deep breath when he looks down at his two year old.