Insane - Part 2 (Edward)

Imagine....
"So, any news...?" Harvey and Jim looked at you with a little hope in their eyes, making you sigh, simply shaking your head. The heck if you're giving Ed up....

"Nope. Sorry fellas. He's just too distraught over it to simply say much. Only that he misses her..." You looked down with a sad look on your face as Jim patted your shoulder, softly smiling at you.

"Well thank you for trying. That's all you could do. But I'm going to keep looking, see if I can't find a lead to her whereabouts. I'll let Ed know what I find when I do." You shook your head at them with a little smile as they walked away, sighing in relief the moment they were out of sight. You should become a actor. You'd be good at it. Now the next thing is to talk to Ed himself... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't panic Ed! Jim wasn't suspecting anything. And there's really no worry that he'll even look for her anytime soon. You know how things get around here in Gotham..." Ed looked at you, fuming with rage at hearing Jim's words, his teeth gritted. You've never seen him so mad and you don't know what to do but to just stand there.

"He does... I know he does. He won't play me as a fool (Y/N). I have some... riddles coming his way. And knowing these buffoons they won't be able to figure them out. I have the upper hand!" He smirked a little at what he was thinking up in his mind, making you look at him in a whole new way.

You know he's really passionate about his work. But this is a whole new level of passion. Him and his riddles can do a lot of damage if he really wanted to. He's truly a genius.... You smiled a little as you softly placed your hand on his shoulder, making him look at you with a unknown look.

"I don't doubt you for a minute Ed. You're a very smart man that could out riddle anyone in the world. You should be appreciated more. Then maybe you wouldn't have to do all this. If only they had treated you better." He chuckled a little as he brought you in for a hug, making you grin.

"Thanks. At least I know one person appreciates me and what I do...." You hugged him tighter to you, your heart racing with happiness.

"Always..."