"Come on, Ava! You need to get your robe and your cap on," I opened my eyes and Nicole was in front of me putting her own robe on. I grabbed mine quickly and then pulled it on. As I waited for Nicole to fix her hair, I sent Zayn a quick text telling him that I was really nervous, because frankly, I was. "Ready?" I looked up and Nicole had a big smile on her face.

I nodded with fake excitement, pulled my cap on, and walked off to join the line of people. Nicole and I hugged each other tightly before separating. As I stood there alone, I nervously tapped my fingers against my leg and bit my lip. I checked my phone and saw that Zayn had read the message the minute I sent it, but hadn't replied. Dick.

I took another deep breath and opened my eyes to see the woman walking down asking people their names. She wanted to make sure that everyone was in order.

I felt a hand on my arm and I spun around to see Zayn behind me. He had on black dress pants and a white shirt with a tie. He looked hot as hell. I smiled up at him.

"Excuse me, sir. You can't be in here." The woman said and I spun back around. Zayn reached into his pocket and pulled out his badge.

"I have a few questions to ask her; she'll be back before you process," He stated and the woman pursed her lips in a thin line. He put his badge away and removed his hand from my arm. "Do you know where the classrooms are? This is confidential." He asked her.

"Down the hallway to the right," She stated and Zayn immediately turned around and started walking with me by his side.

"What are you-" I asked as we walked past some of my classmates who were staring at us. They must've seen Zayn pull his badge out.

"Zip it." He said sternly and we continued walking. He pushed a door open and held it open for me so I could walk through. "Where was your least favorite teacher's classroom?"

"What?"

"Answer the question." For some reason he seemed very pissy. It wasn't helping my stress levels at all. I didn't dare ask any questions because he wasn't in the mood for it.

"Room 114," I sighed and Zayn picked up his pace. He reached the room and opened the door for me. I walked in and then he slammed the door behind me. "What the he-" He shut me up by pressing his lips against mine and holding me against the wall.

"You didn't really think I was going to question you, did you?" He smirked and unzipped my robe before tossing it on the ground. His eyes scanned my dress and my body and they lit up. "You're so beautiful." I blushed and the next thing I knew I was being picked up and carried across the room.

His lips connected with mine as he moved and I could feel his hands squeezing my bum. My body was on fire wherever he touched me. He set me down on something and then I heard things falling behind me. I turned around to see his hands pushing things off the teacher's desk.

"Babe-" I started but Zayn put his finger against my mouth.

"You said you were stressed so I figured a quick f.uck would calm you down," He whispered in my ear. Shivers went through my body as he spoke. He pressed my body down and hovered over me.

"On his desk?!" I gasped and he smirked with a nod. I was going to say something again but Zayn spoke.

"You realize that the louder you are, the more people can hear you," He smirked and he started kissing my chest through the dress.

"What if we get caught?" I questioned as my heart raced. It had always been one of my fantasies to f.uck on a teacher's desk, but not while so many people were in the building.

"Then we have a hell of a story," He smiled and lifted my dress up. His lips pressed soft kisses down my entire stomach as I lay on my most hated professor's desk. He pulled my thong off and smirked at the wetness already between my legs.

"Zayn," I moaned quietly as I felt his warmth breath between my legs. His tongue traced up my slit and then I felt his fingers slowly enter me. "Yes..." I moaned when his fingers curled inside of me. They pulled out suddenly and were replaced by his tongue.

His tongue pressed in and out of me at a tortuously slow pace as his fingers held spread me open for more access. I moaned louder when one of his fingers started rubbing my clit slowly. "Shh, baby." Zayn moaned from between my legs. I looked down and saw that he was staring straight at me as he worked. I couldn't help but let out another moan. I could feel the urgency in his motions.

Zayn pulled away suddenly and his hand was over my mouth within seconds. "Do you understand what being quiet is or am I going to have to punish you?" He said sternly and then removed his hand from my mouth.

He stood back and unbuckled his pants. They fell to the ground and I smiled when I saw the outline of his hard c.ock through his briefs. I bit my lip and watched as he tugged down his briefs. His hard length sprung forward and his hand was immediately stroking it as he looked at me. "Do you want me to f.uck you?"

"Yes," I smiled. He pulled out a condom and rolled it down his shaft. "A condom?" I questioned. We had never really used them before.

"I don't want to come all over your pretty dress, now do I?" He smiled and stepped closer to me. He rubbed his tip over my entrance slowly as he watched me breathe heavily beneath him. He pushed himself into me suddenly and I gasped at the amazing feeling.

He started thrusting into me hard. The sound of our skin slapping was so loud that I was positive someone would walk in. "You like that, baby?" He grunted as his fingers started playing with my clit again.

"Mhm," I whined. I knew that if I opened my mouth, I would start moaning his name loud enough for all of the graduates to hear.

Although his shirt was still on, he looked hotter than ever. Sweat beads fell down his face as he grunted with each thrust. Of course, I would've preferred him shirtless, in this situation, it was perfect. "Zayn!" I loud out a whine when his fingers pinched my clit. He pulled out immediately and I could tell he was pissed.

"What did I say about being quiet?" He stated and grabbed my hips. "Spin around." I flipped over so my chest was against the hard wood. I pressed my cheek on the cold desk and watched him.

His hand came down suddenly and smacked my left cheek. I let out a small gasp and then he hit again. "Spread your legs." He stated and I did so. The next time he smacked my cheek, the energy went through my entire body and I let out a load moan. My fingers gripped the edge of the desk as he continued his punishment. "You have a lovely handprint on your bottom, Ms. Burns." He smiled and then I felt his fingers between my legs. "Shall I continue f.ucking you?"

"Yes, please," I breathed and suddenly his c.ock was inside of me again. He slammed harder and harder with each thrust. My fingers held onto the desk as he hit my spot each time.

"Come with me, baby," He moaned softly in my ear. His front was pressed against my back and I came. The energy spread through my body and my legs shook as I felt my world spin.

When I came out of my high, Zayn was still lying on top of me kissing my neck. He pulled out and ripped the condom off before pulling his briefs and pants back up. He tossed it in the trash and then helped me stand up.

He bent down on the ground and picked my thong up. He lifted one of my legs up and then the other. He tugged my thong up my legs and over my bum before squeezing my bum lightly. I hissed softly because my left cheek was sore. He stood up and kissed me gently.

"You don't want to miss the processional, do you?" He smiled and kissed my nose before grabbing my robe off of the ground.

"No," I sighed and let him help me put it on. He put my cap on my head and then kissed my forehead. "Aren't you coming with me?"

"I figured I would clean up a little in here first. I promise I won't miss a thing," He smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too. Thank you," I squeezed his hand before running off to get back in line.