His eyes looked darker and more mysterious as he looked around. He looked different tonight but it was a good different. Maybe it was simply because I had never seen him in this kind of environment.

I lost sight of him for a minute before I realized that he was talking to the bartender who then pointed right at me. Zayn's head turned instantly and his eyes locked with him. My legs were weak the minute he smiled at me. He said something else to the bartender before starting to walk over to me.

He hadn't played fair so I wasn't going to. When he got to the edge of the circle, I ducked down so he wouldn't see me and made my way out. I spun back around to see his eyes on me. He walked out slowly and I walked backwards away from him with a wicked smile.

"How did you manage to sneak in here?" He asked me when he was closer. I was surprised that he wasn't actually angry with me. I had kind of assumed that he would be pissed that I went to a club...guess not.

"I used my fake," I raised my eyebrows and watched him sigh. He ran his fingers through his hands before looking back up at me.

"You really shouldn't be telling me that..." He groaned. He was a cop after all and could probably arrest me if he needed to. In fact, I wanted him to arrest me.

"Cuff me up then, officer," I winked at him and walked closer before grabbing his hand. "You need a drink..." I spun around and started to walk back to the bar but Zayn stood still. "What is it?" I said when I turned around to look at him.

"That dress looks so sexy on you," He said as his eyes scanned my body. I blushed and pulled at his hand again, leading him to the bar. I wanted to give him a good view of my bare back.

"One tequila shot, please," I ordered and the bartender started pouring.

"You're a bad influence," Zayn chuckled when the tequila was placed in front of him. He took the shot quickly and winced before sucking on the lemon. I was actually surprised that he was going along with the plan.

"Good boy," I whispered in his ear. "Now let's dance." I said as my hands explored his chest. I unbuttoned the top two buttons and he didn't protest.

I led him to the dance floor where he immediately pulled my bum against his crotch. I leaned back against him and started moving to the beat as his hands rested tightly on my hips. The longer we danced, the more comfortable Zayn got on.

His hands ran up and down my body slowly as I rolled my hips on his crotch. He hiked up my dress a little and ran his fingers up my inner thighs. He didn't go any further than that because he wasn't about to finger me in public.

His hands ran over my chest and immediately started massaging my breasts. I leaned my head against his shoulder as he squeezed. "You're not wearing a bra, are you?" He grunted softly in my ear.

"Not at all," I winked and suddenly he spun me around. "What?" I questioned when he pulled me to him again.

"A guy over there was giving you a look. I want to show him you're mine," He growled before grabbing my face and pulling me into him.

Our lips connected and my heart jumped. His tongue danced in my mouth as his hands explored my body and my hands tugged at his hair. He grunted in my mouth when my hand brushed against his crotch. His lips travelled to my neck and he sucked harshly as I let out soft moans. I could feel the heat pooling between my legs as he kissed me and I never wanted him to stop.

I pulled away suddenly and pushed past him to get another. I had ordered and downed a shot of vodka by the time he had gotten over to me. "How many drinks have you had?" He questioned.

"Two tequila shots, one mojito, and a vodka shot," I smiled before pulling him back to dance.

"You know I can't condone you drinking," He said once we were back and my arms were arms his neck.

"But you don't want to stop me, do you?" I winked before kissing him quickly.

"I don't want you to get too drunk," He smirked and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"I don't intend on it," I giggled and kissed him harder. I spun around and then started grinding against him. His hands tightened on my hips as I moved and when I leaned up, his hot breath hit the nape of my neck.

F.uck, we had only been together for a half an hour and I already wanted to go home and have him f.uck me into oblivion. I actually wanted to stay longer so I pulled away from him and led him to the outer edge of the circle where less people were grinding.

"What was that for?"

"I didn't want you to ruin your jeans..." I giggled before starting to dance to the music.

"Ha ha," He said sarcastically and I reached for his hands and started moving them. I swayed my hips and danced around him as he did some dance move I had never seen. He took my hand and spun me into him and then spun me out. Although it was completely the wrong song, it felt perfect.

"We should take dance lessons together," I giggled when he was holding me in between spins.

"Do you want me to die?" He laughed. I could barely hear him over the music but his facial expression told me that he wouldn't want to do it. In all honesty, I would be sick of it after one class.

Another song came on and we both started dancing like crazy. We didn't care that we probably looked like fools and that we were one of the few that were actually dancing. We were just happy to be with each other and to be having a good time. It was all I needed.

AN: thank you so so much for reading i love you all and appreciate every single vote and comment xoxo