ME: "Hello?"

I answered with sleep in my voice.

STASIA: "HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!!"

Stasi yelled through the speakers. I let out a slight laugh.

ME: "Thank you, but why you calling me so early? Im not even up yet."

STASIA: "Hol up, your not up?? Simi get cho black ass up man, you have a whole day ahead of you."

ME: "Wait, I told you I wasn't doing that whole party scene today."

STASIA: "I know, I know, that's not what Im talking about."

ME: "Oh, well okay whatver. But I'll be there around 3 to pick you up to go shopping."

STASIA: "Okay love, have fun getting all pretty-fied."

ME: "I will thanks, bye boo."

I dropped my phone onto the pillow beside me and stretched. I got out the bed still a little tired and made my way into my suite's kitcen. I put on some coffee and turned on MTV. After finishing my coffee I decided to shower. Stepping out the shower, I grabbed my towel, brushed my teeth and walked back into the bedroom. I glanced up to the television to see Augusts' music video playing. "Really?? apparently he's everywhere." I said outloud while switching the channel. If I was really trying to shake these feelings I had August, then that meant I needed to kept him out of my mind and try to not talk to him unless I had to for Stasia. I don't know how well this was going to work, but I had to try.

After I finished getting dressed, I headed to my first destination, The nail salon. "Happy birthday!" my nail artist Kerri said to me. It was crazy how she remembered, but it was still sweet. "Thank you hun." I hugged her and sat down in her guest chair.

While doing my nails, me and Kerri always gossiped. And somehow we ended up on the topic of August. "Wait, so you met him?" Kerri asked me. "I mean, I already new him, but its been so long, it was like meeting him all over again." I said while handing my nail polish over to her. "Mhmm, so you gotta tell me, is he just as sexy as he is on TV?" I laughed. "I guess so.." Kerri shot me a stale look. "Girl, dont play with me." I laughed again. "Okay, okay, he's fine as hell Kerri, and his dimples... there everything." "Sounds like somebody has a crush." I scrunched my face at her. "No I don't." She nodded. "Keep telling yourself that and maybe you'll start to believe it." She said with a smirk on her face. "Whatever, even if I did like him, I couldn't anyways." "Why??" Kerri asked confusingly.

"Because Stasia likes him and that just wouldn't be right." "Hmm, well does he like Stasia back?" "Um welll.." I paused for a second. "They haven't exactly..met..yet." "You gotta be kidding me right now!" Kerri said in a laugh. "How are you going to say you can't like this dude, when he hasn't even met your friend??" "It made sense to me." I responded.

"Well it doesn't to me. Listen to me Simone, don't sell yourself short with this guy. You don't even know if he's going to like Stasia. And from what you've been telling me, it seems like your the one he's intrested in." I looked down at the ground. In the back of my mind, I knew everything Kerri was saying was true because I had thought about it before. But now, hearing it from someone else just confirmed all my thoughts. "I don't know K, maybe he was just trying to be nice." I lied. "Alright now, and when your married to this man, don't forget I was the first to tell you what's real." I laughed at Kerri. "Okay I won't." "Good. and your all done." I looked down at my fresh manicure and was very impressed. Kerri always did her thang. "Thanks, Get a 50 outta my purse for me."

After leaving the nail shop, I made my way over to my hair salon Quick Cutz. I parked in there parking lot and started to walk to the entrance. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, so I fished it out to check it. 1 new text messge. Just when I was about to check my message, I felt a body ram into mine almost knocking me on the floor.