Chapter Nineteen- Too Much Drama

Start from the beginning

I smiled,"You know what Louis I just might eat you, if they don't come back in time." I warned, with a playful smirk. He chuckled and shook his head.

A knock came from behind the door, and our attention turned to it. I was hoping it was Marcus with my paperwork. Instead, I got Harry who looked a lot better than the last time I saw him. His clothes weren't ripped, and he had on both shoes.

"The demons awake." He teased, as he came into the room, closing the door behind him. I glared at him as he sat on the end of the bed, with his hands behind his back. He better have food, or else. As if he knew what I was thinking he pulled two stuffed animals from behind his back."Don't attack I bring gifts."

He sat the two Teddy bears on the top of my stomach. Both bears resembled both of my pets. One was a husky that was white, black with blue eyes. And the other was an all black horse."Thanks Harry." I said, as I took both of the teddy bears in my arms.

"No problem." he said as his lips curved up into a mischievous smile."I won't give you a mirror though, in fear that you might break it." He laughed, as he jumped off the bed, when I attempted to kick him.

"Mark my words Harry, you're going to regret those words." I promised.

He shook his head,"Women they get hungry and turn into barbaric animals." he said, ducking as a bed pan flew at his head."Ew do you know what that is used for."

"Yeah it's for people to put their waste in, that's exactly why I threw it at you." I responded, smirking.

He brought his hand to his heart."Kendall that hurt." he feigned hurt."Just for that I'm going to make sure their is a longer hold on your food." he said as he ran out of the room, before I could respond.

"I really dislike your friend Louis." I said, turning to look at Louis. His arms were crossed over his chest, and his eyes were slightly narrowed. Was he angry?

"You sure about that?" Louis asked, in an accusing tone and a raised brow.

My eyes narrowed,"What's that suppose to mean?" I questioned back, as we stared into each others eyes.

He broke eye contact with me and stood up."I'm going to go to the bathroom." He paused as he turned to me before he left."Have fun with your teddy bears." he mocked before he left.

The room got unbearably quite after he left. Sighing I sat up in the bed, and looked for the remote to the Tv. We hardly ever got anything out here anyway. That was the reason why I never watched tv, and because I never had the time.

When I couldn't find anything interesting, I just sat the remote down and shut my eyes. God I just wanted to leave this place and go home. The sound of the tv filled the room as I rested my eyes. It was going to be a long drive back, four hours to be exact.

"So Susan what do you think about the sudden disappearance of the famous boy band." the unfamiliar voice of the news anchor, annoyed me. Was this the only thing they had to talk about?

"Well Mark I think it's a hoax, just a stunt to reel in more fans." Susan sounded annoyed and angered. I would be to if I had only that to talk about.

"The boys management won't speak about the boys current, missing in action stunt." Mark replied, he sounded concerned.

"Well in my opinion the boys of o-"

I turned off the tv, what they were talking about annoyed me. When was Louis coming back? Why did I even care? That stupid kiss kept coming back to mind. Why I don't know, it wasn't like it meant anything. Their I go lying to myself again.

The feeling in my stomach intensified when I saw him. And when he smiled at me I couldn't help but to return it. What was he doing to me?

The door to my room burst open. Louis ran in first, leaving Harry to slam the door shut behind them. They both looked like they were breathing hard, and shared the same frightened look in their eyes. Honestly, it but me on edge, I felt as if something bad was about to happen to me.