Liam rolls his eyes fondly, "Yeah yeah" "Ezzy can you get me her bottle?" Ezra nods rushing off again, coming back with a toy bottle putting it in the toys mouth.

"Milk!" He says to the doll. "He's so gentle Liam, look at him" Liam looks over watching Ezra frown, staring at the bottle.

"He looks angry, like a mini hulk"

"Milk" The two year old, shouts hitting the doll with the bottle. Liam covers his mouth laughing as Ezra continued hitting the doll, "So gentle Zee, so gentle"

"Baba, sista no drink milk!" Ezra whines frustratingly throwing the doll across the room before rushing over to cuddle him.

Zayn lifts onto the couch hugging him, "She doesn't have to drink her milk all the time buddy. You don't have to throw her, that was violent"

The pregnant man rolls his eyes listening to the brunette still laughing his butt off laying on the couch, "Okay Liam" he scoffs.

Liam tries to calm down but only remembers the way his son threw the doll before bursting into giggles rolling onto the floor.

Ezra squeals sitting on his back, "Daddy funneh" he says putting his feet on Liam's butt.

"Your daddy is nuts" Zayn says watching Liam calm down. "That was hilarious" "It really wasn't" Zayn says rubbing the side of his stomach where his daughter was kicking hard at.

"What's wrong?" "She's kicking hard today, it hurts" Zayn says pouting. "Want me to help?" Liam asks sitting up causing Ezra to squeal gripping onto his back as Liam crawls over.

"Lion! Wawrrr" Ezra shouts, his little fists hitting Liam's back.

"I'm not a lion, I'm your dad Ezzy" "Wawrrr!" Liam huffs, "rawr" He says plainly. "Ew no" Ezra says sliding off of Liam's back. "What?" "No Lion, bad"

"Thank you," Liam says sarcastically placing a hand on Zayn's bump. "Damn she's going in" he says rubbing Zayn's stomach.

Zayn frowns at the sudden pain but shakes it off, "Maybe she's hungry?" "Didn't you just eat?"

Zayn nods. "Well I don't think you should overdo it, she'll calm down" Liam says giving his bump a kiss.

The dark haired man nods rubbing his eyes, "Don't you guys have to shopping?" Liam nods picking Ezra up, "Yup, clothes shopping. You sure you don't want to come?"

"Yeah, i'll be fine" "You sure?" "Yes, I'm sure Li" Liam leans down to give him a kiss, "Give baba some kisses Ezzy" Ezra opens his arms as Liam lowers him down, he hugs Zayn giving him a peck. "Thank you bubby"

~*~

Liam roams around the store holding onto Ezra's hand as the two year old bounces around babbling. "Ezzy you're acting wild"

"Wawrrr" the ginger yells making him snort. "Oh I see what you did there, lions are wild" he says giggling to himself.

Liam made his way to the check out line placing the outfits on the counter. "Sir you have an adorable son" the women cashing the clothes in says with a smile.

"Oh thank you" he says smiling at Ezra who had clung onto his leg shyly.

After he got the bags, he placed them on the stroller putting Ezra in it. "Daddy no" he whines.

"Yes buddy, it' crowded out here" Liam says exiting the store. Ezra crosses his arms pouting making Liam snort continuing to make his way out of the mall.

As soon as they get into the parking lot Liam hears Ezra squeals, "Caws!" he shouts pointing to the different cars they past. "That's right bean, what sounds do they make?" "Vwoom!" he says looking around.

Liam grins listening to his son babble. He just really enjoys his son talking, he had the cutest accent in the world.

The father opens the car door placing his rambling son inside, "Alright, ready to go home?" "Wan baba" Ezra says grabbing his stuffed lion from the zoo from the side of his carseat

"Alright let's go see baba" he says getting behind the wheel. Just as Liam looks back to see Ezra playing with his toy, he starts the car getting ready to pull off until his phone rings

Liam picks it up answering it, "Hello?" "Hey Liam, this is Harry" Liam frowns, "What's up? Did you and Lou get in a fight?" "No Liam, Lou and I didn't fight"

"Then what's up?" "You need to come to the hospital-" "What's going on? Everything alright?" Liam started to grow afraid, he hopes it isn't what he thinks.

"Something happened to Zayn, I just need you to get down here now"