“No.” I shook my head.

“Don't think about it, you need rest.” Kate muttered.

I need Harry to forgive me, I added inside my head.

The elevator doors opened and we stepped out of the cafeteria. Suddenly, Thomas came towards me. “Oh God, you're here!” he gushed, wrapping his arms around me.

I was sank in his embrace and a small part of me warms up. I weakly wrapped my arms around his waist and held him. “I'm okay.” I said flatly.

He pulled back to look at me, brown eyes worried. “God, I was so worried. That must have been the toughest raid you've ever been.” he huffed.

“And the last.” I said, slowly walking away.

“What? Why?” I heard him ask.

“Don't ask, it's messed up.” Kate said.

I dropped my backbag on the floor and headed straight to my room with Harry being the only person stuck in my mind.

...

It's been 6 houes since we arrived, and I haven't left the room. I didn't even sleep. Guilt and frustration was sipping my blood. It was nerve-cracking. I couldn't even shower without thinking about Harry's rude words and poisoned eyes. I had reconsidered my position and every time I came out to be the right one. If I hadn't shot, Harry would be dead. I couldn't just stand there and watch his zombie mother eat him alive. She wouldn't stop anyway, since she had lost her humanity. I also owed him. He had saved my life that night and brought me here. I had to do the same thing.

So as I layed down in my bed, all these thoughts came back to my head. I sighed out of frustration. I needed the to take a break and stop torturing myself with all these thoughts. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I started brushing  my hair and humming a tune. Knocks on the door made me jump. As I walked towards the door, I glanced at the clock to see that it's 6:35pm. I inhaled and opened the door to see Liam.

“Hey.” I said lightly.

“Hey.” I said flatly and went to my bed.

He stepped in and closed the door behind him. “How are you?” he asked.

“Fine.” I answered gruffly.

He pursed his lips. “Look Claire, you really shouldn't be like that because of what happened.”

“Oh yeah? How do you expect me to be when our leader hates my existence?” I retorted.

“He doesn't hate you, he's just angry because he thinks he could save his mother and you killed her.”

I scoffed and looked at the brush in my hands. “This thing could happen to anyone. Look, Harry is overprotective, okay? He cares a lot and he had to see his mother for months, so when he saw hee, he thought she was just fighting him to protect herself, not to kill him.”

I gave him a blank look.

“We are all infected, okay? And some of us have sensitive nerves that makes us see things differently.”

“Still doesn't make me feel better.”

He rolled his eyes. “Just forget about it. I'm sure he will apologise to you, soon.”

“You didn't see how angry he was, Liam.” I argued. “He was literally killing me inside his head. He hates me and he never really trusted me, he always had suspicions about my identity and now God knows what he's thinking about me!” I said exasperatedly.

He frowned, confusion appearing in his brown eyes. “You think he doesn't trust you? Open your eyes. He put you in the army group!” he said.

“Only because Niall's got his leg broken.” I pointed out.