Chapter 1

"6:45, fuck!" I said as I slammed my hands on the top of the steering wheel. Even though I wasn't due to be on stage until 7:30, I always liked to come in a little earlier and get dressed, relax and kinda talk myself up in the mirror before going out and peforming. But obviously today wasn't going to be one of those days.

"Okay Simone, just breath, we'll make it.. hopefully." I said trying to keep myself calm. "New York traffic is a fucking trip! I literally been at this red light for ten minutes". I was growing more and more impatient by the second, so I decided to turn on the radio and  listen to some music to calm my nerves.

"Yo, you already know who this is, the flyest, hottest and sexiest DJ in the NYC, DJ Willie B, Shoutout to everybody who's rocking with me tonight, I love y'all."

I had to let out a little chuckled to myself because DJ Willie B was always a trip, I enjoyed listening to his station, my favorite station by the way.

"Alright, Alright, Alright! its about that time y'all, its time for the new joint of the day. This one comes from a fairly new artist Who by the way has been totally doing his thang lately, Mr. August Alsina.

In that very moment I froze completely. "Could it really be August?,My August?" I thought to myself. "Well he always was singing" I said out loud. "Man well look at that, buddy finally made it" I spoke proudly to myself. Just then his single "I love this shit" started playing.

"Aha, yep that's August alright!" I said as I turned the radio up a little louder. Still stuck at this damn light Just to let you know. I had to admit though, he was always a pretty good singer, and hearing his voice on the radio, slowly made me drift back into old memories.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Simone in the Multimedia (The B.Simone)

Vote/Comment!!