The breaking point

Authors note:
Hi guys, so this part may get a bit confusing because the point of view changes quite often. But try and keep up with it, this is a very important part in the story ;)

My headache has got worse. I've woken up this morning feeling like someone's hit me in the head with a brick.

I gradually walk downstairs with a blanket wrapped around me and a wooly hat on my head. It's freezing this morning, just 3 degrees Celsius. It's November now, November 1st. And the winter is certainly starting to kick in.

My brother suddenly starts running down the stairs and as he meets me, he says "pinch punch, first of the month" then carries on running towards the kitchen.
I slowly follow behind him, then eventually greet my mum and luke at the breakfast table.
"Morning Darcy, how are feeling today?" My mum walks over to me looking concerned. She's not looking too great either, baggy eyes, in her dressing gown, flushed cheeks. She probably got no sleep last night either.
"I'm alright, I guess."
"Up for some breakfast?"
"Not really"
"Well I'll get you something anyway, you need to eat. Just because you're upset doesn't mean you shouldn't eat"
I guess she is right, I need to keep up all the health I have left in me.
"Why are you upset?" Luke says surprised and confused.
"Um... We'll tell you later. " my mum says.
"Im fine luke, don't listen to mum. How about you go upstairs I'll meet you up there in a minute"
"Okay!" He says excitedly.
Me and my mum sit at the breakfast table, eating our cereal opposite each other.
It's certainly been a rough night, and it's even worse as we haven't even told luke yet. He doesn't know that his blood couldn't cure me. It would kill him to find out I'm still not better. But I don't want to tell him, he doesn't need to know yet.
"So... Darcy, I know you don't really want to hear it, but I would like to talk about some things that Dr. Kartor said."
"Alright go in then. Make it quick"
"Okay" she sips her cup of tea, then carries in talking "he thinks the next thing would be radiation, then some more chemo. Maybe a stronger dose this time. And then maybe-"
My mum is interrupted by the sound of the phone ringing. We both hesitate, but I go to pick it up.
"Hello?" I say.
"Hi, Darcy?! It's ben, I just wanted to check up on you, see if you were feeling up for a chat today"
"Oh I don't know ben, I'm still-"
"I know, but can't I atleast see you, even if we don't do any talking?"
"Give me a sec Ben."
I turn to my mum and say "it's Ben, I'm just going to take this upstairs."
"Alright darling, then come back down Okay, so we can finish talking about everything"
"Yes, fine"
I start heading back up the stairs to my room.
"Sorry ben, I just had to tell my mum who I was talking to. But yeah, I guess you could come over."
"Great, we don't have to do anything, I just want to know that you're feeling alright. I can't stand to see my Darcy upset."
As I'm walking up the stairs, my knees buckle and I fall over.
"Darcy what was that? Are you alright?" Ben asks.
"Yeah, I'm um... I'm fine, just went a bit dizzy for a second. What were you saying again?"I carry on walking up the stairs, but I start getting really breathless. Then I suddenly realise what's happening. My cheeks get that tingly sensation right before you throw up, then before you know it, I'm leaning over the toilet bowl, vomiting.
"Darcy!" I hear ben shout through the phone. But I'm too weak to reply.
Then suddenly, a weird sensation falls over my entire body. I feel the phone starting to slip out of my hands, like I can no longer control them. Then I start shaking, shaking uncontrollable.
Ben continues to shout through the phone, but I'm a trembling, vomiting mess I can't reach it and I Can't shout for help. But then out of the corner of my eye, I notice luke staring at me then running downstairs whilst screaming "MUMMY MUMMY HELP!"
I see two shadowy figures sprinting up the stairs, but by this time my full body is lying on the cold floor. Then my surroundings start to fade, and my world turns black .

Sarah's (Darcy's mums) POV:

I dash up the stairs to find my baby girl, shaking uncontrollably whilst lying helplessly in the floor.
I get a sudden flashback from the past, and realise what is happening. She's having her first seizure, and I saw my husband seize... Often.... I know what this means. But I can't let my emotions get the best of me. If she's going to survive this, I need to act fast.
I send luke to his room, to avoid him seeing all of this traumatic mess.
I then lean down on my knees and grab hold of my darcy, who now is completely unconscious. I try and stop her shaking, I try to calm the seizure down. But she just won't stop!
I call luke and tell him to grab the phone. He quickly passes it over to me looking terrified, then I immediately ring 999.
"I need an ambulance please, my daughter has Cancer and she's having a seizure." I scream and cry into the phone.
I know I Won't be able to deal with this alone. I need someone to help me.
I then dial Ben's number, and he straight away picks up.
"Mrs greenwood, what's going on?"
"It's Darcy, she's having a seizure, I need you to calmly but quickly get here fast. Would you mind assisting us in the ambulance?"
"Of course not, I will be there as soon as I can"
I'm still keeping a tight hold of Darcy, whilst praying to God that it stopes soon. The longer one goes on for, the higher the risk is that she gets brain damage. She will never be the same.