It's summer time!!!!

--
Authors note:
Hi everyone, so I just thought I'd mention that I'm fast forwarding the book again a bit. I don't want there to be too many parts. I'll be doing my GCSE's soon, during that time I won't really be able to update very often, so I want to get it don't before then. I hope you're still enjoying it so far, leave me a comment if you are ;)

--

I can't believe I'm going on holiday...Tonight!

You know that big surprise ben was talking about a few months ago, yeah well... It was a holiday!
I got so excited when he told me that I actually got told of by the doctors for being too active.

It's been a long time since then though. A lot has happened in between that time. I started to catch up with a lot of school work I missed, I made quite a lot of new friends. Me and chelsea became even closer, and so did me and ben!

After my surgery I couldn't have felt better!
The port was out, and the last trace of any Cancer was gone. (They hope anyway).
I no longer have to take my chemo tablets. I am officially living a normal teenage girl life now.
Oh yeah... And this means, I HAVE HAIR!
I'm amazed by how quickly its grown back. I now have a small Bob that lies just on top of my shoulders. Although, it's not blonde anymore, it seems to have grown back a very dark brown colour. I have no idea why, but I don't really care because I can finally stop wearing hats and horrible itchy wigs.
My life is staring to come back together.... Finally!

Yesterday was another big day as well. We all completed our first year as college students.

It's summer time!!!!

I know I'm a bit hyper at the moment, but I just can't help it, there hasn't been one day where I haven't had a smile on my face.

I started college in April, stopped taking chemo in May, and now it's the middle of July and I've finished my first year.
I'm praying for this summer to not be as crappy as last year. Instead of spending loads of time in the hospital, I will finally be able to hang out with friends and do what normal teenagers do.
Have fun!

To start of this miraculous summer, I'm off to the Maldives with ben!
He said he has been planning it since last summer. He said "when I saw you in hospital everyday, I just knew you needed something to celebrate when you got through it,"
Right from the start, he knew I could get through it. He wouldn't have booked a holiday if he had no faith that I would survive. He believed In my strength and my will to get through it so much, that he risked booking a holiday almost a year in advance. I never believed in myself, but he always believed in me!

So... Tonight is a very exciting night. I will be heading to the airport at around 4pm, to catch our flight to the Maldives. If you're unaware of the luxurious nature the Maldives hold, then I will tell you now. It's basically an island, a beautiful, ceramic island just surrounded by breathtaking views and a vast ocean. The open water is literally right on your doorstep. It's like stepping into heaven for the first time. It is true luxury!

I've always wanted to go there, it's more of a place to celebrate your honeymoon really. But it's also a place to celebrate special occasions. Getting through Cancer and chemotherapy has to be considered a special occasion.

All you do there is relax, swim, and spend time with the one you love. I honestly can't describe the exhilaration I have contained in me right now. It's going to be a perfect way to start the summer. And an amazing way to spend some quality time with Ben, and get away from the rest of the world.

Tonight, as I get on that aeroplane, I am leaving all the problems and worries behind. I'm escaping... I'm finally going to get a taste of real living.

Tonight... I'm going to the Maldives!!!