And it begins...

Chapter 3:

I wake up quickly unaware of what the time is. My stomach cramps have got worse and my lymph-nodes have grown in size. I check my phone and it's around 5 am so it's not completely dark. I don't know what to do, so I make my way over to bens tent not really planning what I'm going to say. I unzip his tent, and he wakes up instantly.
"Darcy. What are you doing here?"
"I just came to talk to you I-" I am cut off by the boys snoring.
"Come on let's got sit outside where it's quieter." Ben whispers quietly.
We sit on a log around the fire but I'm still freezing cold. Ben collects his blanket and wraps it firmly around me.
"What's wrong Darcy? Why are you up?"
" I don't know I just don't feel well." He then jumps in close to me so there's no gap between us, then he starts rubbing his hand up and down my back trying to calm me down.
"I will get you some water" when he comes back he places his soft, comforting hand on my forehead again. "Your very hot Darcy. Let's get you away from the fire."
I don't reply I just nod and get up and head towards my tent. We just stood there for a whiles and he places his hands on my arms. He smiles widely towards me and I fake one back. I try and be happy, but all I want to do is vomit.
"Thanks Ben. I really appreciate this."
"That's okay it's nothing really."
As I'm about to reply I feel as if my stomach is doing flips, then I suddenly need to throw up. "Ben Let go. Out the way, I need-" I turn away quickly and throw up onto the muddy soil just in time. When I think I'm going to stop, I throw up again until there's nothing left inside of me. Im crouched down on the floor on my knees and Ben rubs my back trying to help me get through it. "It's alright Darcy, it's nearly over" he says in sort of a shaky tone. I sit up and lean against someone's tent. He sits next to me.
"You must feel better after that, Ill get you something to drink to wash away the taste." But just as he gets up I feel something coming back up again. "Ben wait" I grab his arm and pull him back down.
I cough up into my hand what I first thought was vomit. But as the light shined over us I realised - it was blood! I look up at Ben with a terrified look. Then my eyes start to close and everything starts spinning. "Darcy!" Ben shouts.
Then everything goes black