Could it be?

It can't be!
But it could be...

I still haven't stopped worrying, it's been 1 week and I still have a cold. Is that normal?
I know it's normal to have a cold for a week, but I can't stop freaking out.

It's now progressed from just a cold. I've now got stomach pains. I don't know if it's just because I'm thinking about it, or if I generally do have stomach pains.
I need to do something to get my mind off of it.
Luckily, I'm not so I'll that I can't go out. I don't actually feel physically sick, it's just my stomach pains.

I might call ben. But I don't want him to be worried.
I'm not spending the whole day in with just my mum. She's bound to find out about my cold.
Luke is at football club all day today, so I guess the only choice is to see Abbie.

"Hey Abbie" I say as she picks up the phone.
"Oh hey darcy, how are things?"
"They're alright thanks" even though that's a complete lie. "I was wondering if you were free to do something today?"
"Oh sorry darling, I'm busy today, but maybe next week yeah?"
"Yeah... Next week would be great."
"I'm so sorry, I hope that's okay."
"Oh don't worry about it Abbie, of course it's okay. I'll see you soon"
"Yeah, bye "
"Bye"
Great, so Abbie isn't an option.

I spend the rest of the morning ringing all my friends but no one is free.
I guess I'm just going to have to spend the day moping around the house alone.

--

After lunch, I feel a little bit more convinced that I'm okay and don't... Have the 'c'word.
I'm able to finish a large bowl of pasta salad, which I was never able to do when I was ill.
I decide to watch a film, my favourite film - "Hungar games".
I don't know why I like it so much, but i am literally obsessed with all the films.
I guess it's the meaning to it... The futuristic style of the film that teaches us all a good lesson.
It's about how all the people in the world are turning against eachother, the rich making the poor fight to their death for their own amusement.
It's such a great meaning because it's almost like a warning... Saying if we carry on going the way we are then we might end up like these people.
Using our power over the poorest of nations.
I used to also love the film "the fault in our stars". But things soon changed when I got diagnosed.
It doesn't show the true side to having Cancer. It doesn't show hazel going through all the treatments and suffering... Only the parts when she's dying. Even though that does happen, It would have been more effective if they showed what it's like to actually go through the treatment process of Cancer.
Also, people do survive it! It is possible for people to survive Cancer.
And I feel proud to be one of those survivors. But the film doesn't show that side to Cancer either.
Don't get me wrong, I do actually love the book still.
But anyway... Enough about my opinions, I'm just going to get on and watch the film.

--

Hungar games was brilliant! As always. Even though it's the 500th time I've watched it.
It's made me quite tired after watching it, but I want to watch the second one now.
Before I do, I decide to go into the kitchen to get a snack.
Being the clumsy person I am, I slip up and bash my arm on the side of the kitchen table. I sit on the floor for a while, moaning about how stupid I am for falling over.
Then eventually, I get up and get a snack, then back into the living room to watch the second film of the hunger games trilogy.

--

It's getting quite late now. And I guess the day hasn't been too bad.
My stomach pains didn't really die down, but I still feel alright.

I know there's nothing to worry about. It's a chance... But there's more of a chance of me getting a cold than me getting the other 'c' word again.

I'm just getting changed out of my clothes and into my pyjamas.
As I take off my jumper, I gasp as I catch a glimpse of my arm in the mirror.
From the elbow to my wrist... It's literally just blue and green.

It's a bruise.Just a bruise. That's all it is...
But it's huge!
I can't stop staring at the monstrosity of a bruise on my arm. And from that one fall?
I know what it means, but it can't be!

A tear slowly runs down my face, as I suddenly realise... It could be!

One sick love storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara