His large cock was on full display for me as I pulled his pants down with a smirk. I lowered my head over his length and slowly licked up. He squeezed his eyes shut and let out a deep moan which made me smile and do it again. "F.ucking tease." He grunt and pulled my hair away from my face so he could watch me work.

I slowly took his full length in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down over his member. His fingers dug deep into skin as he watched me. I pushed his length further and it hit the back of my throat. "No," He moaned and I pulled away. "I'm gonna come."

His chest was rising and falling quickly as I sat up and lowered myself onto his length. My eyes screwed shut at the pleasure as he filled me completely. I raised myself up and down at a tortuously slow pace that made him go insane. He grabbed another ice cube and ran it down my stomach and chest. The cold water left behind dripped down my body and onto his.

I rolled my hips slowly and his hands clamped onto my sides as he guided me. I moved my hips in a circular motion as swears tumbled from his lips and I moaned softly. "Lift up a little," He grunted and I did as he said.

Immediately he started thrusting himself into me as I held myself up. I threw my head back and moaned his name as the pressure became unbearable. His hand smacked my bum and it threw me into my orgasm.

I came around him as his rhythm started to become sloppy. My heart raced as I felt him stiffen and watched his face as he came inside of me. His warm come filled me and when he pulled out I gasped at the empty feeling. His arms reached up and pulled me on top of his sweaty body.

"How was that?" He said after a minute of holding me in his arms.

"Amazing," I smiled and kissed his lips quickly. His hands moved down and started massaging my back softly and slowly made their way down to my bum where he squeezed softly. His massage continued as I placed small kisses on his neck. "What time down you have work tomorrow?"

"Early," He groaned and rolled himself on top of me. His lips connected with mine as my arms wrapped around his broad shoulders. "And I'm really tired right now." He sighed softly and kissed my cheek before moving himself off of me. He grabbed a blanket from the foot of the bed and covered us both up with it before wrapping his arm around me and pulling me into his chest.

"You were so sweet with Nicole today," I complimented him as we laid there in darkness. I could hear his heartbeat from where I was laying and the rhythm calmed me.

"She seems like a pretty nice girl," He commented and I felt his fingers run through my hair. "I just hope she doesn't get you into trouble again."

"She won't," I promised and kissed the lipstick stain tattoo he had on the center of his chest. "I'm just glad that I can be there for her if she needs me."

"She's lucky to have such a good friend like you," I could hear the smile in his voice but I could also hear the tiredness.

"I'm lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend like you," I giggled and kissed his jawline quickly.

He chuckled, "I'm lucky to have such an amazing girlfriend like you." We laid in silence for a few minutes and then I noticed that Zayn's breathing had changed and that he had fallen asleep.

I laid awake for what seemed like eternity, so I decided to shower. I crawled out from under the covers and made my way to the bathroom where I started the hot water.

I jumped in when the water was warm and started washing myself. The heat made my eyes start to droop and before long I was nearly asleep. I dried myself off, grabbed a shirt of Zayn's, and climbed right back into bed.

"Where'd you go?" I heard Zayn's groggy voice say when I climbed in bed.

"I took a shower," I sighed and pulled the covers over myself.

"Hm, I wish I could've joined," He sighed and pulled me against his chest.

"You were sleeping," I giggled and kissed his chest softly.

"You could've woke me up; I'm always up for shower sex," He groaned and grabbed my bum lightly.

"I'm too tired," I sighed into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me before kissing my head.

"Go to sleep."

* * *

The next morning I woke up before Zayn and I found myself sweating profusely. His body had kept me more than warm last night and I needed a break from the heat. I crawled out and pulled off Zayn's shirt that was only trapping the heat on me. I laid back down on top of the sheets and let myself cool down before I turned my head to look at Zayn.

He was absolutely knocked out and he looked like an angel. I smirked when I saw a large tent in the sheets over his crotch. He must be having a good dream.

I crawled on top of him slowly and made sure that I didn't touch him. I ran my hands down his chest lightly and he groaned softly in his sleep. I pushed the sheets away and smile when I saw that his c.ock was already hard. I reached down and started stroking his length with my hand.

"Good morning, baby," I whispered in his ear when I saw his eyes start to open. He let out a strangled moan as I squeezed his shaft and then continued moving my hand up and down. His hands moved between my legs as he started rubbing my already wet center. I let out a small whine when he started thrusting his fingers in me and he smiled lazily.

"You're so wet already, babe," His groggy voice sent shivers down my spine. He curled his fingers inside of me and I felt another shiver run through me.

"So wet for you," I smirked. He pulled me down with his free hand and my lips were on his immediately. His tongue played with mine as small gasps escaped both of our mouths.

"What time is it?" He moaned slightly while my finger traced the tip of his c.ock.

"Nearly seven, why?" I smiled down at him and then the mood immediately changed.

"Shit!" He said and sat up suddenly, making me fall off of him. He climbed out of bed, with his c.ock still hard, and started dressing. "I have to be at work at seven!"

"Skip it," I whined and climbed out of bed. He was buttoning up his shirt while shoving his feet in his shoes. I reached in front of him and grabbed his length through his pants.

"Baby girl, not now," He smiled and pulled away to grab his tie.

"I can make you come in under a minute," I smirked at him. He shook his head with a laugh.

"I know you can, but I don't have a minute to spare." He ran by me and into the bathroom.

"How are you going to deal with it?" I questioned when he came out a second later with his toothbrush in hand.

"I'll figure it out," He sighed and started putting on his vest and then his jacket.

"When you do...send me videos." I smirked and he laughed before walking back into the bathroom. He came back out with his hair fixed and teeth brushed.

"We'll see," He chuckled before kissing my lips softly. "Have a nice morning, sweetheart." He ran down the steps and I heard his car engine start a few minutes later.

AN: woah soooo this story reached 1000 votes how FUCKING CRAZY IS THAT?!??
I never thought that this story would kick off like it did. It may seem like a little amount compared to those huge stories but it means so much.
I really, truly appreciate every SINGLE like, comment, and follower I have. Thank you xoxoxoox