Chapter Eleven Too Much Pride

Start from the beginning

"So you made up with your brother yet?" Louis asked as I came down the stairs. I looked away from him and turned to go into the kitchen. Before I made it into the kitchen I could her Louis asking Harry what he had told me? How could I face Louis now knowing I sexually assaulted him while I was drunk. I don't think he knows I know I did it.

"Kendall what did Harry tell you?" Louis questioned as he walked into the kitchen. Panicking I had to think of something to tell him and quick. I couldn't tell him I knew I touched him so I had to tell him something else. Maybe Harry didn't tell him anything?

"I don't know what did he tell you he told me?" I countered as I looked into his blue eyes. He looked as if he was in thought before locking his gaze on me. An eyebrow rose he was trying to read. I didn't worry about him doing that because I knew he couldn't read people as well as Harry could. So I could possibly lie to him and he'll believe it.

"You're avoiding the question Kendall." He said as he smirked at me. I shook my head and turned away from him. He wasn't getting anything out of me so even try? Then again he was Louis he didn't really give up easily.

"I'm going to find out." He warned me as he sat down in a chair. What was he just going to sit and watch me the whole time? Shaking my head I took out the food I was going to cook while Louis watched. I found myself smiling to myself he was being so stubborn, yet I was kind of happy he was watching me.

Just then Niall walked into the kitchen and smiled at me, "They were wondering if you were cooking anything tonight?"

"They were wondering or was you wondering Niall?" Louis teased as he stared at the blonde. Niall went red in the face as he stared at the floor. Even I have to admit that it was kind of adorable. He looked back up at me with big blue eyes and a pout. The puppy dog face really? That face isn't going to work on me. I didn't think it was possible for his eyes to get wider but they did.

"Yes Niall I'm cooking." I replied as I watched him fist pump the air. He stopped as he noticed me and Louis looking at him. He shrugged before leaving us alone. Going back to cooking, I heard Louis getting out of his chair. I came face to face with Louis as I turned around, their was this feeling in my stomach as he gazed at me. I've never felt this feeling before and honestly I kind of liked it.

We just stared at each other before he backed away."Sorry about that." He whispered before he left. Exhaling I sighed as I went back to cooking, as my breathing went back to normal.

After the food was done I called everyone into the kitchen. Everyone came down except Trent he was probally still passed out. But I knew he still needed to eat something."Who's going to go wake Trent up?" I asked as I looked around.

Liam stood up,"I'll go wake him up love." He replied as he took off up the stairs.

"Look who's having a bromance." Zayn said as he smirked. I raised my brow at this term. Honestly i've never heard it before.

"I didn't know Liam was gay." I said as I got into the conversation. They started laughing even Andrew; I didn't why it was funny.

"Liams not gay. Just because you have a bromance with someone doesn't mean you're gay." Zayn informed me. I was confused the term 'Bromance' made it sound like he was gay. "Bromance is when two straight guys are really close too each other. And i've seen them two together a lot." Zayn finished. I nodded and sat down on the counter.

Louis sat right beside me and bit into his hamburger. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye as I ate."Why won't you just call the it bestfriend instead of bromance?" I asked as I ate.

"Then that would be gay." Louis replied. I rolled my eyes as the rest of them agreed; I will never understand boys. You know that feeling you get when you enter a room after someones been talking about you. Yeah I bet Liam and Trent felt that way right now.

"What I miss?" Trent asked as he looked at us.

"Oh nothing just the usual." I replied.

When dinner was over we got Trent and Liam to clean the dishes, since they were still eating. I was waiting on the shower, but whoever was in their was taking forever. And on top of that I really had to pee.

"Hurry up in there." I yelled as I banged on the bathroom door. Hearing the toilet flush I backed away from the door, when the knob wiggled. Covering my nose when Harry stepped out with a smile on his face."You could have sprayed it. I yelled when he walked away.

I used the toilet and then got in the shower. I didn't take long in there because someone was banging on the door. This is what happens when you have eight people living in your house. Then their all guys, I need to invite the girls over. If Liv was still talking to me, haven't really spoken to her since the incident.

Opening the door to my room I noticed one thing missing, Hurricane. He always came home before nightfall. I would have to go find him, sighing as I slipped on some shoes. I grabbed the flashlight that was beside my bed and a black hoodie. I was going to kill that dog when I found him.

"Where are you going." I cursed silently to myself when I heard Louis's voice."I know you're not sneaking out again?" Louis asked as I turned around. He had his arms crossed over his chest as he stared at me.

"Even though it's none of your business, I'm going to go and find Hurricane. Now you can just go back to bed." I told him as I turned to walk away but he stopped me.

"I want to help look for him, just let me get my shoes." He said, while running back to his room. I rolled my eyes as I waited for him. I could have just left but it was dark out.

He finally came back and we went out to look for Hurricane. I flashed the light around as I called his name. Their was no trace of him in the town which only meant he was some where in the woods. Bad scenarios played in my head as I searched. What if he was hurt or worst dead?

Louis grabbed my arm when we came up to the entrance of the woods."We are not going in there." he said as he pointed towards the woods. I rolled my eyes at him as I stared walking."Kendall I'm serious." he said as he pulled me back towards him.

I yanked my arm away from him and glared."I know these woods like the back of my hand. If you're scared then go back, but I'm still looking for him." I snapped.

He groaned,"I'm not scared." he mumbled as he took the flashlight and walked into the woods first. Smirking I followed behind him till we were walking right beside each other. The easiest way to get a boy to do what you want is to say he's scared.

Our steps came into sync as we walked close to each other. Louis wasn't saying much other then calling Hurricane's name. I came to the conclusion that he was scared. Hurricane was a trained dog so he always came when I called him. Unless he was far away and couldn't hear me.

"I don't think he's out here." Louis whispered, as he flashed the light on the pond that was ahead of us. Why was he whispering?

"Just let me look a little more then will go home." I promised as we looked around the pond. This would be the last place I looked before going home.

"I wonder how deep it is?" I heard Louis say to himself. I knew he was talking about the pond but I didn't bother to answer. Hurricane had to be somewhere out here. Sighing I called his name one more time before shaking my head.

"I guess we can go," A loud splashing sound made me stop talking, as we were plunged into the dark. I shut my eyes as I inhaled deeply,"Louis please tell me that wasn't the flash light?"

"Sorry Kendall it slipped." He responded as he laughed a dry laugh.

"Now what are we suppose to do Louis?" I yelled loudly at him.

He shrugged as he came to stand next to me, rolling my eyes when he tripped."We could just go home." he said.

"Louis if I can't see then we can't find our way back home." I hissed through clenched teeth as I pushed him away from me."We can either stay here till morning, or try to find our way back."

"Either way were screwed?" He asked.

"Pretty much."

Authors note: Another chapter :) Their has been something bugging me since I stared writing this story. I know I ship Louis and Kendall, but who do you ship? Comment and tell me because I really want to know.