I gasped when I suddenly looked up and Zayn was standing over me. His hand was slowly rubbing between my legs and my heart rate was increasing dramatically. "Zayn, I need to finish reading this." I gasped when he spread my legs wider and started running his fingers up and down between my legs. I should have kept my underwear on.

"You can read while I do this," I winked and licked his fingers greedily before sticking them inside of me. I tried to concentrate on the reading but his fingers worked expertly inside of me and I found myself dropping my book. "You were reading with your legs spread so I got an amazing view of your pussy." I felt myself get even wetter with his word choice.

I looked between my legs and Zayn his growing manhood in his gray sweatpants. He pulled his fingers out of me and moaned while he sucked them clean. He bent down and slowly started kissing between my thighs as I tried to control my thoughts. I put my book in front of my face but the pleasure between my legs was too much to handle. I had to watch him.

His hands held my legs apart as he kissed down from my belly button leaving a line of wet marks all the way down. His lips finally hit my center and I squirmed as he kissed. His tongue moved in and out of me at a fast speed. His nose brushed my clit and I tried to close my legs but he held them apart as I moaned.

"Zayn, I want you," I gasped as he started sucking on my clit. My hands tugged at his hair, making him groan between my legs.

"You'll have me, baby but after you come on my tongue," He groaned before going between my legs again and making my head spin. I grabbed the sheets beside me and let myself go with a moan of his name. My entire body was shaking as he pulled away and moved up on top of me. "Good girl."

I whimpered softly and then his lips connected with mine. The feeling was indescribable as his lips caressed mine while I came down from my high. His hips connect with mine and I found myself whimpering all over again.

"What do you want?" Zayn whispered in my ear as he rocked his hips softly.

"You," I gasped as he hit my center.

"Be more specific," He smirked and pulled away. He rolled my shirt up and I pulled it off eagerly as I laid below him. He sat on his knees between my legs as I smiled up at him. His hands reached down and slowly started massaging my chest and pinching at my nipples. I was momentarily distracted by his actions and forgot to say what I wanted.

"I want your c.ock," I smirked and he pulled down his sweatpants to reveal his hard length. His tip was swollen and precum was already there. He started stroking his length slowly and making me watch.

"Where do you want it?" He questioned. He bit his lip as he stared at my face while he stroked himself.

"My pussy," I giggled and he stood up so he could pull his pants down fully. He climbed back on the bed and leaned over me. His length pushed into me easily and then feeling had me ready to come instantly. I whimpered as he started rocking his hips back and forth.

"F,uck, you feel so damn good, baby," He grunted and continued at the slow pace. His lips found mine and we immediately wrapped our arms around each other as we made love. "Don't ever leave me." He whispered as his hips connected with mine.

"I won't ever leave you," I whispered back before moaning his name as his fingers started rubbing between my legs. My orgasm washed over me within minutes of him making love to me. He came inside of me and then pulled out quickly to watch me enjoy my orgasm.

He sucked on my nipples lightly as my legs shook from pleasure. My mind was spinning for a minute before I curled myself into Zayn's arms.

"I'm sorry, Ava," He said before kissing my forehead.

"I'm sorry, Zayn," I sighed and pulled myself closer to him. He kissed my forehead again and started rubbing my back softly. His fingers traced circles over the bare skin that left goosebumps. We stayed holding each other for a few minutes before his phone rang and he had to answer it.

He came back twenty minutes later with sandwiches and water for each of us. He sat down next to me and gave me my food after I thanked him for it. We finished eating soon after and then Zayn turned on the TV. I curled my body up next to his again and traced the tattoos on his chest while he watched TV.

"I missed you so damn much while I was gone," Zayn said and turned his head to me. I smiled up at him and kissed his shoulder.

"I missed you too," I sighed and wrapped my arms around him. "You better not have any more work trips within the next few months."

"And why is that?" He chuckled.

"Because you're all mine," I giggled and bit his neck playfully before returning to my previous position.

"Do you want to go out to dinner tonight?" He asked me casually a few minutes later.

"Sure," I smiled and kissed his cheek. We continued snuggling until I eventually fell asleep. I guess I was tired after all.