"Yeah playing." Zayn says scowling. "Have fun, don't touch that leash Ezzy" "Bye bye" "Bye angel" he coos.

"Do I get a kiss?" Liam asks, leaning down. Zayn kisses his husband's cheek, causing Ezra pushing he brunette's face. "No!"

Ezra leans his cheek over. "Well excuse me that's my kiss you monster" Liam says snorting. Zayn gives Ezra extra kisses before pecking Liam.

"Peanut is hungry so I'm gonna make a sandwich" Zayn says walking down the steps rubbing his stomach

Liam follows behind him setting Ezra on the ground to let Loki out the backyard into the house.

Ezra starts to whine as he moves his head slightly to push away his curls, "Dadee" he whines louder patting his leg.

Liam frowns looking down, "Aw the hair in your face? I keep telling baba to let me take you to the barber shop" he groans looking around.

He picks up the whining one year old setting him on the couch to look for something. "Ah here we go" he says grabbing one of Zayn's rubber band.

He gently runs his hands through his curls pushing it back before tying it in a top ponytail.

"Taadaa!" Ezra touches his face squealing. Liam chuckles kissing his forehead, "Alright let's go" he says as the year old slides off the couch rushing behind Loki who puts his paw on the glass door.

The father opens it wide for the dog to run out excitingly rushing around the porch.

Ezra follows after him, "Ki!" He says pointing to Loki who was sniffing around Ezra. Liam bent down to put the leash on him, he smiles as Ezra starts petting Loki gently.

Usually he does to rough and it annoys the dog, he can tell by the way he runs away to hide whenever Ezra wakes up from his nap.

"Ready?" Ezra grabs at Liam hand as the walk down the step onto the sunny sidewalk, Loki barking a little as he sniffs the ground.

It was more than a 20 minute walk around the neighborhood when the two plus the dog got home, "Honey I'm home!"

"Hoome!" Ezra shouts rushing into the living where Zayn was sitting.

"My angel, c'mere" Ezra squeals rushing to hug Zayn's legs, the man picks him up kissing his fat cheeks. "You smell like grass" "Ayyy" "No yay, grass stinky angel"

Ezra giggles as Zayn wrinkles his nose at him. "Liam what'd you do to his hair?" "I put it in a pony tail, the hair was in his face"

Zayn coos taking out his phone, "I think Harry would like this, say cheese Ezzy"

"Cheeee" He says loudly giving him a smile showing off his little teeth.

"I swear Li, our son is going to be a model" "Sure or a soccer player" "Or a writer" "Or a business man" "Or-" Doggy!"

They both look at Ezra who shyly smiles hiding his face in Zayn's neck making them laugh.

"Or a dog, somehow" Liam says laughing a little. You hungry? Want some nanas?" "Wan nanas" Ezra says making grabby hands.

"Liam go get his nanas" "I do all the work around here" Zayn glares, "Um excuse me, I'm carrying your unborn child and staying home to take care of the other. How dare you"

Liam stares for a while before heading into the kitchen, "I'm going, I'm going"

"Yeah you better." Zayn says twirling Ezra's curly red hair. "Am I being mean?"

"No aba" he says patting his hands on Zayn's stomach. "Thank you, I can always count on you for reassurance bubby" he says tv channel for his son

"Back" Liam says coming in with a bowl. Zayn takes it, "Bloody hell is this?" "Bananas" "You didn't cut it the way Ezra likes it"

"Zayn, either way it'll be in his mouth" "No do it over, I will not have my son be disappointed by your snack skills because their terrible"

Liam breathes in, "Alright I'll be right back" Zayn gives him the bowl, "I'm sorry you have to wait angel, daddy is not on his a-game today"

The brunette goes back in the kitchen cutting the banana's once again, today was just going smoothly until those hormones started, he was sort of mean when he doesn't get his way.

"This'll be a long five months" he mumbles to himself before going back in the living room handing him the bowl once again.

Zayn observes it then shows Ezra the bowl making the baby squeal grabbing one, "Aw Liam good job he loves it!"

Liam sits besides him, "Thanks?" he says unsurely. The pregnant sets Ezra on the ground who puts the bowl on the table beginning to watch his favorite show, Dinosaur train.

Zayn smiles at Liam hugging his side, "Aw your the best daddy in the world" Liam hug backs slightly scared, 0-100 real quick. Atleast he's not mad anymore, right?

"I love you" Liam smiles kissing his forehead, "I love you too, and your crazy hormones"

"Excuse me? What's that supposed to mean?!"

^^^^

Poor Liam, Zayn's hormones are gonna hit him quick :')

How'd you like this chappy?

-Saliah xx

p.s. might even do a double update today !!!!