Chapter Sixteen

I grabbed Goldy and darted to the basement door. Toy Freddy,BonBon and Toy Chica ran after us,they were fast but Goldy gave an advantage to us. He was really fast than the toys and I manged to keep up with him some how. The basement door was in sight and we picked up the pace to.

Goldy swung the door opening letting me go, I turned around to shut it. But Toy Freddy and BonBon where already at the door. I slammed it shut and throw myself against so they couldn't open it. Yet they were stronger, you see BonBon kicked the door in while I was throw against it. The force was brutal and sent me back falling down the stairs, hitting every step down. With one final hit of the stairs I landed with a wack onto the hard cement floor, I swear I heard a cracking sound but I wasn't sure.

Laid out on the floor I slowly got up with the help of Goldy. The toys came down stairs and Toy Freddy tackled Goldy pinning him down to the floor. I rolled over and jumped on Toy Freddy tugging him to get him off of Goldy. Toy Freddy just pushed me off and back to the ground were Toy Chica got on top of me pinning me down. I clawed and starched at her but she wouldn't get off.

BonBon joined the rest down in the basement as well as Mangle. BonBon came over to where Toy Chica and I were crouching down to show me his evil smile. Mangle hung on the ceiling watching as Toy Freddy torment Goldy and BonBon and Toy Chica mess with me.

" Leave Goldy alone you FAKE FREDDY FAZFUCK! " I snapped punching,kicking,spitting and clawing at Toy Chica.

" Wow what a dirty little mouth this one has " Toy Chica giggled lower her head closer to mine. I just spit at her and she whipped it away looking at BonBon.

I heard Goldy let out yelps ever time Toy Freddy pulled,pushed or tugged on something. I wiggled and struggled to get away but these damn toys were strong for things made out of plastic. Glimpsing over at Goldy I saw a flash then Toy Freddy being knocked off of Goldy.

It was Freddy and he looked pissed off. His eyes were pitch black,he was bearing his teeth and was growling. His looked like a rabid animal that was ready to kill something.

" DON'T TOUCH MY LITTLE BROTHER! " Freddy growled deeply charging Toy Freddy.

Pinning Toy Freddy up against a wall Freddy was growling and be very aggressive. But then Mangle swooped down from the ceiling. He snapped down on Freddy's should tugging his back,forcing Freddy to fall and land with a thud. At that moment Toy Freddy got on top of him and did the same thing he was doing to Goldy. Which I guess was painful for Freddy let out a painful yell.

Foxy and Chica came out of the room and saw what was happening they joined in as well. Chica went after Toy Chica throwing her off of me and over the couch. Mangle snapped at Chica but Foxy hooked him in his eye socket pulling him off the ceiling. Toy Chica jumped back over the couch tackling Chica and brought Foxy down with her.

The toys and the originals had an all out fight with each other. Freddy forced only on Toy Freddy,I had to say Freddy did some damage to him, but Toy Freddy did even more. For every hit Freddy landed on him he would get Freddy twice as more. Same went with Foxy and Chica the tow of them were dealing with Mangle,Toy Chica and BonBon. And boy were they losing especial Chica, the toy version was more athletic than her and brutal as well. As for Foxy kept being wrapped up by Mangle and BonBon would hit him in his soft spots.

It was an unfair fight to be honest. The toys were more modified,great condition and function properly. As for Freddy and the other tow were older,decaying,deprecate and falling apart. They would never stand a chance against them yet they still fought.

After awhile the fighting died down the toys and finally won. Foxy was stung up and hang from the ceiling because of Mangle. Chica was out of the floor with the balloon kid and puppet sitting on her as well as Toy Chica. And Freddy as well as Goldy were also out of the floor. The toys turned to me and gave me these pure evil smiles that sent chills down my spine. Toy Freddy walked over to and crouched down to me.

" Well that was fun wasn't. And here you thought that they were going to protect you " he chuckled inching closer to me. I inched away from and tried to get away in general. Toy Freddy pulled me up by my hand swing my into BonBon's arms. Like a bear trap he closed his arms shut wrapping them around me.

Then right then and there Freddy stringed out of no where tackling Toy Freddy into that small room that held the original animators. He pushed Toy Freddy fulling in and he fell down as Toy Freddy disappeared into the room.

" Man do you ever give up " Mangle popped down from the ceiling looking down at Freddy. I watched as Mangle bit Freddy once again. But then there was a smile that crept across Freddy's face and I don't know why for. Then it happen the next thing any one knew was Toy Freddy flying out of the small room like he was rag doll.

The toys looked at the room then were struck frozen in fear after spotting a pair of bright crimson red eyes.