Chapter Twelve

I was down stairs in the living room watching an anime show that I have been obsessive with for the past few days. When there was a knock on the door,I glanced over the to the door and thought of who it could be. Getting up I walked over to the door and opened it. And with a surprise it was the my dads boss, he gave me smile and I gave one back.

" Hello (y/n) been awhile,man have you grown " he said.

" Yeah it has, why don't you come in " I step to the side and let him in. He passed me and stepped in, I closed the door behind us and turned to him. But before I closed it I saw a huge truck parked in the drive way.

"So where is your dad? "

" He is outside in the yard "

" Okay thanks (y/n) " he ruffled my hair and headed to the back to talk to my dad. I fixed my hair and went back to the couch and sat down then watch my show.

After awhile my dad and his boss came back into the living room and were still talking well what was left of their talk. Then my dads boss left out the front leaving the door open but came back in with some other men. I stopped my show and watched the men who walked around the house.

Then the men left and went to the drive way. I got up from the couch and went to my dad asking him what was going on.

" So dad what is all this? "

" Oh I'm doing a favor for the boss "

" Like what kind of favor? "

" The boss is renovating the pizzeria so he needs a place to put a few things "

" Like what thi- " I stopped dead in my sentence when I found out what the few things that were being held here.

What I saw was bright clothes,rosy cheeks and all happiness along with sun shine. It was the toy animators and they walked right in still on like as if they were in the pizzeria. They looked around and then spotted me and guess which one flow to me.

" (Y/N) I MISSED YOU! " Toy Bonnie came running at me. But the boss stopped him before Toy Bonnie could grab me.

" Whoa there BonBon, I understand you are happy to see (y/n) but we needed to set some rules " the boss proclaimed and told the toys to follow him.

Leaving the living room,it was just me and my dad. My dad had a happy joyful face and I had a annoyed and angry face. I looked up to my dad and punched him in the arm,he made a grunting noise and then grabbed his arm.

" What was that for (y/n),don't hit daddy like that for no reason " he pouted rubbing his arm.

" I hit you for a reason! Have you thought to talk to me before making a decision! WHY ARE YOU LETTING THE TOYS STAYING HERE!? " I growled at him. He just stood there with a blank face and looked around.

" Whats wrong with the toys "

" DAD! Do you have memory lose the toys try to kill you ever night at work,one kidnapped me. Also we already have other animators in our basement "

" Well I thought that maybe if I let the toys stay with us they might like me and not try to kill me! " he whined still rubbing his arm. I punch him again and he let out a cry, I always do this when I dose something like this that angers me.

The boss and the toys came back into the living room and I stopped punching my dad. My dad walked over to his boss and stood beside him. The boss told the toys all these thing and other stuff,he also told my dad to not turn them off at all. So that meant they would be wondering the house every day and night. The boss also told my dad to keep them out of the basement and it would be best to keep the basement door locked. It was like he knew something which I catch on to.

The boss was leaving and I was going to go ask him something but was stopped my Toy Bonnie. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me in for a hug. I almost my footing but catch myself, Toy Bonnie snuggled his face in the back on neck.

" Toy Bonnie! " I shouted trying to pull away from him but I wasn't going to let go of me.

" Call my BonBon " he whispered in my ear and then bit the top of it. I filched at and broke his grip around me. Jumping back like a foot I turned to him and pointed at him with rage. He just giggled and smiled at me, I gritted my teeth and went up stairs with " BonBon " following me. The other toys joined in and I flow into my room and shut the door. I heard my dad yell up to me or should I say us.

" Alright kids no running in the house "

I felt BonBon push the door on his side and I was sliding across the floor. I used all my strength to push back but then I heard the other door to my room open. Toy Freddy entered and ran over to picking me up allowing BonBon to stubble in.

" Oi put me down Toy Freddy " I hissed wiggling round so his grip would losing. He let me go and BonBon hugged me again. I couldn't get him off of me and I was getting really pissed now, I was going to kill my dad for good. That is if I ever get free of BonBon!