Chapter Fifty - Nine

Clashing together both Bonnie and Vincent fell to the floor. They wrestled around kicking each other off the other. And if one of them managed to get to their feet, they'd get sweeper kicked and knocked back down. The both of them were like rabbit animals fighting terrory.

At some point Vincent manged to top Bonnie but got kicked off forcefully soon after. The kick was so brutal that once Vincent crashed against the wall he went through it. A loud crashing and crumbling noise followed along with dust,mold and a fallow smell. A smell so putered it made me gag. Yet that wasn't the end if it.

Vincent sprang back fast and quick out of the gaping hole in the wall. He jumped onto Bonnie and tried stabbing him with the knife in his hand.

Blood oozed out of his nose, but Vincent didn't seem to notice. Well I though so until he licked his lips that were stained with his gushing nose blood.

" MAN YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN MAKE ME BLEED BONNIE! " he chuckled swinging the knife which grazed Bonnies cheek.

Bonnie flitcher at it but stayed focused and snatched Vincent by his wrist. Yanking him to the floor, also getting the knife out of his hand. The knife spinned wildly on the floor and was well out of Vincents reach. I didn't dare move from my spot for I didn't want to have the same insisted from years ago.

Bonnie and Vincent fought each other for some time,it was brutal. More brutal than what Bonnie did to the toys. Reason was Vincent was human but it was also the fact that Vincent caused some damage to Bonnie. He would find soft spots in Bonnie, hitting those to Bonnie would grit his teeth. Yet get back by fling Vincent into a wall,on the floor or pin his up against something and beat down on him.

It was horrible to watch. It was worse than watching Freddy and Goldy fight each other. The difference was this fight could lead to someone dieing and that how it was going to end,if it kept up like it did.

Catch up in my thoughts on how this fight was going to end with someone leaving in a body bag, I didn't notice what had happen. Not until a loud crashing noolise as if something caved in or collapsed. Jumping at the sudden vibration of whatever it was I scanned to see where it came from. Turns out the two went bralling on the old creacky stage, and it gave way.

In my slow reaction I ran to the rubbish. I began to dig franticly for Bonnie. Pulling things off and pushing stuff out if the way I found a hand.

" BONNIE! " I shouted reaching quickly to his hand.

Grabbing it I tugged on it, ibwas grabbed back. I pulled hard and with all my might than I felt a release of heavey pressure. I still had a hold on his hand and he did on mine.

" Bonnie are you okay!? "

" Who you calling Bonnie?! "

I froze at the sound of the voice that answered me. Looking I saw that the hand I mistaken for Bonnie's was truly Vincents. Utter fear struck me and I flipped out. I desperately tried to get free but his hold on me was like no other.

" HAHAHAH THANKS FOR THE HELP LITTLE BUNNY, NOW LET ME RETURN THE FAVOR! " he laughed pulling the rest of himself from the rubble of the stage.

" Now where's that knife?...... oh there it is! " he pointed over to the gaint sharp knife that laid on the floor.

Vincent no longer was holding me by my hand but my hair. He snatched me around tugging me on my hair to control me easier. Pulling me around , he headed to the knife..... I broke out in tears. Which amused Vincent for he began to giggle at my screams and crying out.

" BONNIE! BONNIE! PLEASE BONNIE! "

" SORRY LITTLE BUNNY, BIG BUNNY AINT COMING NOT THIS TIME! "

Stopping I felt Vinenct force me down as he picker up the knife. He hen released my hair but pulled me against him from behind. He placed the knife at my throat and rubbed the blade lightly across it.

" Come in cry for mercy, I want you too.... " he purred into my ear then licked it.

Sending sharp chills down my spine, I gave him whatbhe wanted. But it want on purposes..... I was truly scared. I was going to die!

" Let out a scream one last one little bunny! " snickering in my ear as he raised the fatal weapon that was going to put me out if this world.

" BONN- "